Become a Patron!

Kaees Vane Tank

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to start by saying that I was lucky enough to win this handsome little Tank from @Cacuqecig THANK YOU!
Well I have spent enough time with this tank and wanted to share my experience of using it. The first thing I would say is that the top airflow is good for semi restricted lung inhales, I tend to like more airflow.
I think that if you like a restricted air flow lung inhale, this could be the tank for you.
It's a nice looking short tank and even at 40 Watts 2ml of liquid goes pretty quick but it is easy to refill.
The .5ohm coil that came with the tank tasted "off" for the first few tankfulls but once it's broken in the coil does give a nice flavorful vape. Did I mention I like a bit more air flow?
There is not a lot more I can share with you all about this tank except that if I lost it I would not replace it for the simple reason that there are a lot of better choices for my style of vaping, namely the Crown, Cleito, Micro TFV4 and Atlantis EVO which still remain among my favorite tanks to date. Thanks for reading!

VU Sponsors