Become a Patron!

Kanger ceramic coil

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i bought one of these new ceramic coils and it leaks for some reason not so much but after i use it a lot or i dont vape at all it starts to gargel and leak a little bit. Also if i shake it some drops come out.
I checked if i didnt screw it in tight enough but i did and it still leaks a little bit,
CAn you guys tell me any way that i could fix the coil?

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I've heard of this problem but I've never had mine leak. Maybe you just got a dud. The only time mine has leaked is when I forget to close the air hole when filling. Even then it's minimal.

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered the ceramics last night. I love my Kanger, but I vaped on a friend's device with ceramic and it was AMAZING.

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I just ordered the ceramics last night. I love my Kanger, but I vaped on a friend's device with ceramic and it was AMAZING.
The taste is amazing. The only downsides are using twice as much juice and twice as much batteries

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really? That stinks. I have read that it's best to keep it at about 30W if you're using a VW mod to not burn through so much juice. Do you know why it runs through the battery more?

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I find the best flavor is around 40ish watts. It puts out almost no vapor at 30w for me unless I chain vape a few times to get the ceramic preheated.

AK11

Member For 4 Years
I usually run 27- low 30's on a standard .5 ohm. 39-45w on the ceramic. The clouds rival the ssocc clapton, with as good or slightly better flavor than nickel imo. I'm not a cloud chaser at all but it is pretty impressive to get the best of both

Calista

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice. I ordered a few for my Subvod. Can't wait to try them.

VU Sponsors