Become a Patron!

Kanger topbox mini kit

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello!
I would like to order a Kanger topbox mini kit TC75W with the RBA the cotton the screwdriver and everything.
2385500-10.jpg
The only problem is I live in Europe, Hungary and lot of webshops do not ship here and there are lot of sketchy webshops where i wouldnt risk because i would get a clone or something.

I would like to ask you guys/girls a favor. If you know any legit site that ships to Europe, Hungary and the device is also authentic and it got everything included as you can see it on the picture. Please put the link in the comments.
PS: Iam a broke student who wants to start vaping so around 50$-70$.

I would appriciate some help. :)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do any of the Chinese retailers ship to Hungary? Fasttech? Maybe the German company focalecig.com?

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wilk cgek it out but i dont know about fasttech i want to make sure that they are 100% AUTHENTIC and not a clone

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As long as it says Authentic or Original you're good. I've ordered from both many times and the authenticity always checks out.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yes my problem with fast tech why do they remove the authenticator card ? Its just stupid

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Do you know anything about 3avape? Its not 3fvape

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So why do they take out the authentication card? Then they can just say that its genuine but in reality its a clone

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know anything about 3avape? Its not 3fvape
3fvape.com is a Chinese reseller with great prices, inventory, and fast shipping. I have ordered 2 mods and a tank from them and I never had to wait more than 2 weeks. but Im in the western US.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3fvape.com is a Chinese reseller with great prices, inventory, and fast shipping. I have ordered 2 mods and a tank from them and I never had to wait more than 2 weeks. but Im in the western US.
About 3fvape if it says its the kit why dont they include the RBA and its accesories i dont get that the box is still the same

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another thing guys 3fvape and fasttech are they selling 100% authentic? and which one do you think is better the shipping time isnt a deal breaker for me.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I purchased mine through fasttech and I believe mine is an authentic. You have to make sure it says authentic and not styled on fasttech stuff

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It says its authentic but why do they remove that authentication card? thats nonsense they can just sell clones and tell people thats genuine.
I cant even go to kangers website and check it :/

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fastttech is totally legit. They always remove authentication - something to do with manufacturers who don't want FT selling their products. But if they say it's authentic, then it's authentic!

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay but can i ask them for the code or something? And why are you sure about it :D if u dont mind me asking

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay but can i ask them for the code or something? And why are you sure about it :D if u dont mind me asking
No, they won't give you a code - although I guess you could ask.

I've been buying from them for years. If you read all the reviews, I don't think you'll find one that says something that was sold as authentic was not.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah i might ask for it then because it would be important to me since im thats like all the money i have now.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thats mean its legit right? i justwant to make sure

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, it is a legit one.

Here's a little tip for those that may not have necessarily noticed and might come in handy.
Click the little option box to the right, usually to select color or model. If there's only one option in that listing, it's a good sign it's a fake.

Ex. Kanger has the Topbox, Kbox, Subvod mini/nano, Nebox, etc. When you click the options box, it'll list all the offerings from that particular vendor company (in this case Kanger). Since Kanger has numerous models, there are numerous choices. If you were to click that box and there were only one or two options, it's a good sign it's from a clone company who only make that particular model. Obviously this isn't fool-proof, as there are companies that have only made one or two mods, but for large companies like Kanger, Eleaf, Sigelei, Joyetech, Etc. it's a pretty reliable way to easily distinguish a fake.

Another little tip is to click on the different color options of the particular model you're looking at, as each color has it's own web-page, and therefore it's own individual reviews.

Ex. Subvod in White has no reviews, but the Subvod in Black has 19.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
do you know anything about the refunding system or something like that on fasttech? just in case something is broken or not working properly.
and can i ask for the authentication code card

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
do you know anything about the refunding system or something like that on fasttech? just in case something is broken or not working properly.
and can i ask for the authentication code card
You can ask for the authentication, but I doubt they'll give it to you. As I said above, some manufacturers don't like FT selling their products, so they have to remove the code.

Yes, they do refunds through gift cards (I think), which you can use for something else on FT.

If you're so concerned about it, why not just order from somewhere locally? You can check prices at www.vapecrawler.com A check on that site shows you can find it cheaper here: http://www.elev8vape.com/kanger-topbox-mini-75w-tc-starter-kit/

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To be honest where i live in Hungary they only sell bad stuff since its not popular and its like almost banned

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You can ask for the authentication, but I doubt they'll give it to you. As I said above, some manufacturers don't like FT selling their products, so they have to remove the code.

Yes, they do refunds through gift cards (I think), which you can use for something else on FT.

If you're so concerned about it, why not just order from somewhere locally? You can check prices at www.vapecrawler.com A check on that site shows you can find it cheaper here: http://www.elev8vape.com/kanger-topbox-mini-75w-tc-starter-kit/
Is the one from elev8vape authentic? forget it the shipping is too expensive

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
thank you i think i will go with the fasttech :)

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do any of the Chinese retailers ship to Hungary? Fasttech? Maybe the German company focalecig.com?
focalecig is a German company? I saw EMS and HongKong Post at the bottom of their homepage, looks pretty like a Chinese vendor, but I am not sure.

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMO you can try one of these popular Chinese vendors, they ship worldwide:
fasttech.com
vapor.gearbest.com

Good luck and vape on

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
focalecig is a German company? I saw EMS and HongKong Post at the bottom of their homepage, looks pretty like a Chinese vendor, but I am not sure.
Hi @romenov, we are a Chinese company but operating German warehouse at the same time.
Please feel free to reach out if there is any question with our store.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @romenov, we are a Chinese company but operating German warehouse at the same time.
Please feel free to reach out if there is any question with our store.
Thanks Doris for clearing that up. I know I've seen "shipped from Germany" all over your site. I just assumed... ;)

Focalecig

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ChrisL, lol, it is not "all over". Just some products. Sorry for the confusion.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i ordered it from ft and the code checked out perfectly but if i put any of the coils in they arent the on the same resistance as they should be. For example clapton coils should be 0.5 and when i put it in its 0.62. On the ss 0.5 and it says 0.68. On the Rba it should be 0.5 and it reads 0.32 why is that a thing is it fake or what? Help please

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i ordered it from ft and the code checked out perfectly but if i put any of the coils in they arent the on the same resistance as they should be. For example clapton coils should be 0.5 and when i put it in its 0.62. On the ss 0.5 and it says 0.68. On the Rba it should be 0.5 and it reads 0.32 why is that a thing is it fake or what? Help please
Make sure the coil is screwed down tight on the base and take a q-tip with rubbing alcohol and clean out the 510 pin. My Kanger Subox has always read resistance a little off but not as much as yours is.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yes my problem with fast tech why do they remove the authenticator card ? Its just stupid
I have always got my item with the authentication sticker in tact in the past even if it says they removed it. Your Mileage may vary.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fasstech and Gearbest bud. It may take forever but the prices are amazing and its always authentic!

Hello!
I would like to order a Kanger topbox mini kit TC75W with the RBA the cotton the screwdriver and everything.
View attachment 42706
The only problem is I live in Europe, Hungary and lot of webshops do not ship here and there are lot of sketchy webshops where i wouldnt risk because i would get a clone or something.

I would like to ask you guys/girls a favor. If you know any legit site that ships to Europe, Hungary and the device is also authentic and it got everything included as you can see it on the picture. Please put the link in the comments.
PS: Iam a broke student who wants to start vaping so around 50$-70$.

I would appriciate some help. :)
I use Kangertech. You might like to try going to batvp.com I do not know about shipping, but they are legitimate.

VU Sponsors