Become a Patron!

KANGERTECH OFFERING FREE PEEK RBA INSULATORS FOR 25mm SUBTANK OWNERS

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
*KANGERTECH OFFERING FREE PEEK RBA INSULATORS FOR 25mm SUBTANK OWNERS*

Issue found on the Kanger Sub Tank rebuild-able head with certain liquids, but the stock coils have no
issues.
Please contact with our service center
If you are located in USA, Pls contact with KangerTech US Service Center
11555 Medlock Bridge Rd, Unit 100, Johns Creek, GA 30097
Phone: 1-888-799-1988
US Service contact: [email protected]
If you are not in USA, pls contact with KangerTech China Headquarters
China contact & Quality feedback: [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good looks!! I just sent an email..

so whats the issue? I still haven't even used the RBA part of it yet

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good looks!! I just sent an email..

so whats the issue? I still haven't even used the RBA part of it yet
Certain juices were attacking the insulator under the deck; so they're offering a free Peek insulator to anyone who wants one.

Pretty awesome after sale customer relations IMO

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Certain juices were attacking the insulator under the deck; so they're offering a free Peek insulator to anyone who wants one.

Pretty awesome after sale customer relations IMO

Yup - agreed. I will be getting the new 22mm version as well but so far loving the subtank.. thing kills juice quick though!

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup - agreed. I will be getting the new 22mm version as well but so far loving the subtank.. thing kills juice quick though!
Yea, all of my fave tanks eat juice; even the Kayfun V4. Fogger, orchid, Lemo, KFV4, Atlantis, Subtank (leaving a few out lol) all guzzle. Maybe it's just from me vaping like an ass lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool thanks! I emailed them as well. For some reason, not sure what the cause may be, I can't use my subtank in RBA mode on my box mod (Smok XPRO BT50) anymore - I just get a "check atomizer" message even though it works fine on my VAMO and ohms out to exactly what it should (0.84 ohm) on my ohm reader. Might be due to the insulators breaking down, not sure. From watching P Busardos videos on the subtank it sounds like the major issue is that it changes the flavor. Not sure if this is the case with mine but I'll guess we'll find out if/when I get the PEEK versions.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They already put my order in - they are receiving them by end of week and will send out first thing.. very quick response time - just include the authenticity and ID numbers and where you bought it when you email them to speed things up.

mero16

Member For 4 Years
hey, thanks for the heads up, i just emailed them. i recieved my subtank mini and im lovin it. came with some nice goodies. also came with the new insulator in the new rba section which i havent tried yet. i might have to get another on payday. keepon vaping healthy.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey, thanks for the heads up, i just emailed them. i recieved my subtank mini and im lovin it. came with some nice goodies. also came with the new insulator in the new rba section which i havent tried yet. i might have to get another on payday. keepon vaping healthy.
Enjoy your new tank brother

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Awesome News! Thank You :cool: It is weird though, because my Insulator is ceramic o_O BUT I'll still send away for one the the PEEK Insulators! Thanks @ButtKickers

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think they tried delivering today.I got a Sorry we missed you slip. Why? 21 cent postage due. Went online and told to re deliver tomorrow. Now, where did I put those pennies.....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think they tried delivering today.I got a Sorry we missed you slip. Why? 21 cent postage due. Went online and told to re deliver tomorrow. Now, where did I put those pennies.....
Postage Due? Sheese. Cheap bastards.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
XbbdrOb.jpg

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my email from support. Just emailed a pic of the box and they said they'd send it.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got mine today, 2 of them. No postage due, but the envelope was a mangled mess.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I put sandwich baggie out with above note, 2 dimes and a penny. I had 4 in envelope. Couldn't have weighed more than 4 sheets of paper. Only thing I could think of was all four bunged together when going thru sorting. Faster than fastech though!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got mine yesterday - small envelope but everything intact - got 2 as well

KenG

Member For 5 Years
do all the white insulators cause juice to taste off? mine seemed wierd, my stock coils producted normaly vaper of a sub ohm coil but tasted like pure cotton (not a dry hit taste or turnt just cotton flavor) and when i use the rba it tastes ok about the same as my atlantis...i emailed anyway just to be sure but wondering if anyone else had this?

i ran some water through the coils and may try them tomorrow night once they fully air dry out...

electrosmokehead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool thanks! I emailed them as well. For some reason, not sure what the cause may be, I can't use my subtank in RBA mode on my box mod (Smok XPRO BT50) anymore - I just get a "check atomizer" message even though it works fine on my VAMO and ohms out to exactly what it should (0.84 ohm) on my ohm reader. Might be due to the insulators breaking down, not sure. From watching P Busardos videos on the subtank it sounds like the major issue is that it changes the flavor. Not sure if this is the case with mine but I'll guess we'll find out if/when I get the PEEK versions.

i found that if i didnt screw the rba section into the base properly it does not work right i have to crank mine in pretty hard or it dosent touch the centre pin in the base correctly you can see by looking trough the air intake slot. not sure if you have the same problem i did

VU Sponsors