Become a Patron!

Kangertech RBA build (TC) PIC HEAVY

skizzums

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wife and i are in love with our NEBOX's, not only are they the first cigs we had that were rebuildable, but because they can really give an awesome vape, we now have all four of them. The factory coils are lacking, in my opinion, maybe because they have so little cotton or because it's just so tightly packed, but they run dry and mute the flavor on anything over 50/50. I have always been able to make a good RBA set-up that gives great flavor and impressive clouds for an all-in-one that runs all day on one 18650. BUT.....I always struggled making a good TC coil set-up on the super tiny RBA Plus. A few nights ago, just for giggles, i wanted to see if i could do a 0.5 Ni200 build and fit it into the deck, i did and it has turned out to be a killer coil. So if anyone is using the Kanger RBA you may wanna give this 26 wrap build a try, sweet warm vape with a ton of smoke, the temp control works perfect and runs great @ 50-55 watts @ 340-380 degrees.

26 wraps SPACED on a 2mm punch This is 28ga Ni200 BTW

slide off half of coil and fold over itself(pic was not half, had to redo, counting wraps is a pain)

It can be tricky getting it set without anything touching, not too bad though.

firing is even and fast, and comes out to .7 ohms

go easy on the cotton, too much will seriously impede airflow, i wick/fluff and then twist the ends together. I then pull the cotton through the sleeve holes first, since pushing it back in pushed the coil's spacing together.

cut of wicks 1/4 out from sleeve, and i use a dental explorer to push the wick to the channels without putting pressure on the coil.

that's it, i found this to be a tasty vape, no leaking or gurgling with alot of flavor and cloud.

Redscaddy22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool build.i don't really like nickle wire though, wonder what would come out ohm wise in ss316. Do u have any links for other kanger rba builds

VU Sponsors