Become a Patron!

Kangertech subtank mini on vision spinner 2

Hi, I've been vaping for a bit and just upgraded to a subtank mini. my question is about my setup, I have a vision spinner 2 that I was going to try to use until I have the funds to get a decent mod. I was wondering if my battery can safely handle this tank with a 1.2ohm coil in it, or possibly a built coil since it comes with an rba and cloth to do so. I'm very new to the whole building coils thing but I can learn if that's what I need to do. I know its not gonna be able to push much vapor on the 1.2 but I just want to make sure its not gonna blow up in my face. any insight would be greatly appreciated!

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
I have a x6 vv battery running a eleaf gs air m tank with 1.2 coils and works pretty good for light vaping, doesn't produce the clouds of my Atlantis subtank on a evic vtc mini mod but still works well for smaller lighter setup.

yeah, I tried a couple hits with this setup and got ok vapor, i'm just not sure if the spinner can take the subtanks 1.2 for any length of time. I don't want it to end up in an amp loop and overload

it seems after some digging I have answered my own question. the spinner can in fact run the subtank. although I have to keep it at or below 3.8v to be safe. I'm not sure what the exact max amp draw is for the spinner atm but running it at 3.3v with this coil gives me just under 3a. and my nautilus mini pulls an even 3a at 4.8v and it runs with no problems. so all in all, not the best hits till I get a new mod but safe none the less. :)

nophix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ran a 1.2 ohm coil on my spinner with the Ego tank. The sub tank is just a bigger version of that when you use the 1.2.

It eats battery life though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors