Become a Patron!

Kaos Spectrum Giveaway + 40% OFF Sale + Naked 100 Cream E Liquid (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday Vapers!

Today we are introducing Naked 100 Cream E Liquid and informing you that our 40% sale continues. In addition to great savings we are also giving away one Kaos Spectrum 230w Box Mod in Blue. The giveaway will be a 99% off code for one Kaos Spectrum 230w Box Mod unit at Breazy.com. So how do you enter? Check out the listings of Naked 100 Cream E Liquid and in the comment section simply paste the link for the flavor you are most interested in trying. That's it! We will select a winner on Wednesday May 31st 2017.

JUICES HARDWARE DEALS

f61ULjVg3jRebWO9hYHOkoCZ7WBcVHD8erg80tpaYP3Q-u26ZFuDLf3lNqbUDxrTLa5z62m2FxmNsx9sulHElUiXO1l-u4gM1sOFQko-xcAk8NcI7dyzAN4cEP1Lv_vZ2no6Zm7zuo1qDi2AHqv2Qc7oySjMLcvCFmXDBxA=s0-d-e1-ft

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
//breazy.com/products/naked-unicorn-naked-100-cream-e-liquid
I like this one.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG I'm going to have a lot of little pieces of paper to write names on and fold up Wednesday night lol ! By the way by law you can't give away stuff for free so just to clarify the winner gets a code for 99% off and you have to pay the one percent and shipping. Still a good deal if you ask me, but then again who asked me LMAO ! I'll be doing the drawing Wednesday night at Midnight so it ends 11:59 pm. Wish there was more than one to give away so many good people and friends here !

VU Sponsors