Become a Patron!

Kayfun lite RTA Clones

Invisible Rasta

Member For 5 Years
Hello guys, It has been years that i want to get my hands on a kayfun lite but being so expensive i dont really want to spend that money on it. Recently i stumbled upon this clone and i was wondering if anyone has one to tell me if it is worth it at all.. I see it has 300 sales and people are happy with it...
There is also the new 2021 version with the aerokon airflow adjustment but this one has only a few sales and no reviews.

It seems that both are made of ss316 steel

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello guys, It has been years that i want to get my hands on a kayfun lite but being so expensive i dont really want to spend that money on it. Recently i stumbled upon this clone and i was wondering if anyone has one to tell me if it is worth it at all.. I see it has 300 sales and people are happy with it...
There is also the new 2021 version with the aerokon airflow adjustment but this one has only a few sales and no reviews.

It seems that both are made of ss316 steel
Your link won't let me see which clone it is, just says cannot be sold in the US. I have 11 clones and 1 Authentic. All of my clones are SXK and YFTK. The Authentic is much nicer to deal with, basically the threading and the screws, but as far as the vape they are exactly the same. As far as the RTA clone or not, I would recommend it as my personal all around favorite MTL RTA.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, no name clones are hit or miss. I have a no name Dvarw clone that seems good, but I haven't used it yet. The SXK clone I have is excellent.

A guy on another forum just recently bought a no name Squape clone that is so bad it's almost unusable.

I stick to SXK and YFTK. I hear Ulton makes good clones too, but I have no experience with them. I only bought the no name Dvarw clone because it was on sale dirt cheap and I already had a good SXK in use.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There's also ShenRay and SJMY, both of whom make very good quality clones.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ryan.s

Member For 4 Years
Your link won't let me see which clone it is, just says cannot be sold in the US. I have 11 clones and 1 Authentic. All of my clones are SXK and YFTK. The Authentic is much nicer to deal with, basically the threading and the screws, but as far as the vape they are exactly the same. As far as the RTA clone or not, I would recommend it as my personal all around favorite MTL RTA.
Do you run the 22, 24 or both? If you do have both do you notice a difference between the 2? Thanks!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you run the 22, 24 or both? If you do have both do you notice a difference between the 2? Thanks!
Both. I notice no difference at all in vape. Same chamber, so there really shouldn't be any difference. I have the extension on both as well.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both. I notice no difference at all in vape. Same chamber, so there really shouldn't be any difference. I have the extension on both as well.
Agreed. I have 2 24's and a 22.The deck and chamber are identical. The only difference is the outer diameter of the tank itself.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. I have 2 24's and a 22.The deck and chamber are identical. The only difference is the outer diameter of the tank itself.
I find no reason to get a 22 other than to go with certain mods. That said, I am glad I have a couple.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If your really wanting one and can't find a known clone, let me know. I might be willing to sell one (would be fairly cheap). I don't know if I really want to, but I also think anyone who likes mtl and this sort of vape really should try one.

ryan.s

Member For 4 Years
If your really wanting one and can't find a known clone, let me know. I might be willing to sell one (would be fairly cheap). I don't know if I really want to, but I also think anyone who likes mtl and this sort of vape really should try one.
Thanks for the offer, I might actually try the plus version.

VU Sponsors