Become a Patron!

Kc Newb, true to name

KcMoNewb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone, I'm Colt from KCMO. Been vaping since last week. That's when I quit cigarettes, and couldn't have picked a batter option! I don't even crave for cigarettes! I currently use a Mvp V2 with 2 natulis tanks. A 18mg watermelon jolly rancher juice and a 12mg vanana cupcake juice. I can't wait to get a mechanical mod and start cloud chasing! And like I said my user name is true. I'm definitely a noob to all of this!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to VU!

And at least you have some good gear to start out with.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, before you get a mech you might want to do lots of research. Lots of good info here @V/U and don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any questions, everybody here's glad to help. Also lots of info on youtube. Good luck and vape on!!!

KcMoNewb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU!

And at least you have some good gear to start out with.
Thanks! The shop closest to me recommend these items to me
Welcome, before you get a mech you might want to do lots of research. Lots of good info here @V/U and don't hesitate to ask for help if you have any questions, everybody here's glad to help. Also lots of info on youtube. Good luck and vape on!!!
I have a few friends who have them and I have been reading as much as possible! I'm loving this community and trying to take in as much info as possible! I got into the cloud chasing mind set Becuase that's always been a goal no matter it be hooka or other. It just feels good. Lol. Thanks for your input!

KcMoNewb

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking About taking the plunge and diving into a IPV3...or something like that. I was recommended a nice box mod like this from the same shop

Last edited:

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey KC Go Royals Go! My son is in their farm system so gotta cheer right! May I recommend a vapor shark or a program as a good step.between where you are now and where you want to be worth the mechs? Either of these with a russian or some other kayfunish rebuildable will give you personal experience and avoid any frustration that the mech and quad coil world can bring a noon.Congrats on giving up the stinkies and keep.up the good work.

VU Sponsors