Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Wishing Well

I am doing OK- my family and I are healthy, we live in a rural area in Western NY. I lost my 13 year old chihuahua Buddy last Tuesday and have been reeling from his loss- I miss him
:(
Thanks for asking-
How are you and your family doing?
:hug:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wishing Well

I am doing OK- my family and I are healthy, we live in a rural area in Western NY. I lost my 13 year old chihuahua Buddy last Tuesday and have been reeling from his loss- I miss him
:(
Thanks for asking-
How are you and your family doing?
:hug:
Hi, yeah personally we are ok. We also live rural here in a small town. Things seem ok where we are. Few cases that have recovered and not heard of more. Our news though is almost non existent for us here so whether there are more we dont know. But all seems ok. Misses family in Melbourne lost an Uncle and three members had it and were in ICU but now out of it.
Yeah, I know its not the same but still a hit losing a loved pet. They become like a family member. Last year our crazy Staffie we had to say goodbye to. He was old and worn out, tried to act tough but we knew he was suffering and said goodbye. Was 15 yrs old and lived a great life surviving poisoning in Queensland from cane toads twice where we lived for a couple of years and got him from. Then from being bitten by our notorious badly venomous Brown Snakes, how he survived that nobody knows as he attacked it and was bitten multiple times. Was a crazy nuts dog but we loved him to bits. So I know that when we say goodbye its deeper than just losing an animal. They become in our words here a "mate" friend and it hurts. It says in the good book "a righteous man regards the life of his animal". So its no surprise that a good person feels the loss. :)

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi Amber. Turned out the 2 girls who had it in ICU were also joined by their mother. All 3 were in an induced coma on ventilation. Found out today they have been moved out of ICU and doctors think they will recover ok. So kind of good news though they all have to deal now with losing their father and the mother her husband.
I hope your family, uncle and aunt are improving.
You and your family stay safe and well.

Pork Ribs
Omg! Some good news, I’m glad they’re getting better but such a sad terrible loss about their father

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Omg! Some good news, I’m glad they’re getting better but such a sad terrible loss about their father
Many thanks Amber. And yes amazing all 3 seem to be ok and will recover. Still sad about the father and though it seems easy to say, thank goodness they still have each other.
I hope your relatives come out of it all ok and that you and your family stay safe and well. You know, even with those from my wifes family having it happen too and one could think "well it's hitting close to home now" given you actually know the victims of this, it still feels like a bad dream and not reality. Strange I know because its full on real but this kind of thing was never on my radar as a world catastrophe game changer. It was Wars, Bombs, Attacks, Invasions, never a microscopic virus! So left of field I'm still reeling!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jim Beam :cheers:
19f39927fda5f357e08feb6a6d62111e.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors