Become a Patron!

Keep a word/ drop a word

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
broken three ply plexiglass window ---

As a boy me and two younger brothers were playing tag. The middle brother had tagged me. I gave chase. He picked up a brick and lobbed it right smack into my chest. It felt like it sounded, a dull thud. I continued to go after him. We were playing tag.

He ran into the back porch and locked a door that had a three ply plexiglass window. Thought nothing of putting my fist through it to unlock the deadbolt. He winds up in the house carrying on to mom. I'm supposedly going to kill him. All I wanted was to tag him back.

Mom said he ran so hard and locked me out because I scared him. She was scared too once she saw I had broken the window. Allegedly plexiglass is designed to not break, especially three ply and up. Never understood the fear I illicit until now. Though not sure what sparked it in him to start with, was it that I kept coming after getting hit with a brick? Who knows?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
broken three ply plexiglass window ---

As a boy me and two younger brothers were playing tag. The middle brother had tagged me. I gave chase. He picked up a brick and lobbed it right smack into my chest. It felt like it sounded, a dull thud. I continued to go after him. We were playing tag.

He ran into the back porch and locked a door that had a three ply plexiglass window. Thought nothing of putting my fist through it to unlock the deadbolt. He winds up in the house carrying on to mom. I'm supposedly going to kill him. All I wanted was to tag him back.

Mom said he ran so hard and locked me out because I scared him. She was scared too once she saw I had broken the window. Allegedly plexiglass is designed to not break, especially three ply and up. Never understood the fear I illicit until now. Though not sure what sparked it in him to start with, was it that I kept coming after getting hit with a brick? Who knows?
But who won!? :popcorn:

VU Sponsors