Become a Patron!

Keep a word/ drop a word

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Smashed thumb
(know all to well smashing thumbs while hitting big rocks, when I was working masonry, and the hammer double hitting the rocks and coming back down on my thumbs / fingers. Those rocks suck :xD: )

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Living Life

@SnapDragon NY
Hows things there these days in your world Snap? All good im hoping. Cold as here for the past few weeks. Went to another town today an hour drive away. They are notoriously much colder there and it was 🥶 Drove through heavy fog all the way and when there only went outside of the car dealership to ring the misses and have a vape. It was ice cold. Didn't go out again for 4 hours and just watched their big screen tv. Thankfully a good old Elvis cowboy movie was on, Charro (think i spelt that right) and their heater was nice n warm too. Looked after good, not ripped off. First time dealing with them and was happy. 👍 Bit unusual really for a car dealership.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Life Jacket

Hi @Smigo - all is OK here- NY lifting mandatory masks- yay! Most things are fully open to all and trying to get back to before Covid. Having a big 4th of July party here Sunday with fireworks at my house. Hot here been in the 90's- we just got some rain and bringing cooler temps finally!
Wow sorry it is so cold for you- a few more months and we will be back to cold again- ugh!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Life Jacket

Hi @Smigo - all is OK here- NY lifting mandatory masks- yay! Most things are fully open to all and trying to get back to before Covid. Having a big 4th of July party here Sunday with fireworks at my house. Hot here been in the 90's- we just got some rain and bringing cooler temps finally!
Wow sorry it is so cold for you- a few more months and we will be back to cold again- ugh!
Cool! We used to be able to have fireworks here, but im thinking like 40 something yrs ago when I was an under 10 yr old. Have been banned for my memory since then. We still have to wear masks indoors. Was a bit annoying ill admit today where I was after an hour given the car place did their best to put the lounge chairs easy 8 foot apart from the others. But they had to follow the rules. Where I live, and there, have had no covid for over a yr but we are treated like everywhere that has had it and does have it. Its a one rule for everywhere even though we are hundreds of ks from places that actually do have it.
Anyway, good its not as bad as it was for you all there in the US as it was. That at one stage would have been frightening.
Enjoy those fireworks. I know I would, im still a kid at heart with that kind of stuff. :D
Best I can get my hands on now are stupid Party Poppers....hip hip..errgh...........
200.gif

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
sorry tried to edit that but am having issues the past few days. Editing....not my age...well maybe both.. :giggle: .....ok ....both....:confused:
40 yrs old, bit over a 10 yr old. Mid 50s
Errrrgh im feeling ancient.......

VU Sponsors