Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think I am a sweetie pie and trying to help you play the game correctly, so you have fun playing with us- and the last correct word to take from is Picture Frame and it is to be made into another two words new word . It would be a word using either Picture or Frame in another new two word entry. No s's, ed's or ings at the end of words either.
Sorry , a game that we all have been playing for years with a few simple rules.
Picture Frame-
we are on page 717
post 35,802

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Moving Picture

Welcome to the game @Tammie78. I can see where you got messed up by replying to the last post on page 1, but there's been a bunch more since. BTW @SnapDragon NY is one of the nicest ladies here, she was just trying to help.

This shows you what page you're on in a thread
1659183355677.png
Just trying to help... :cheers:

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Pleated skirt

Omg, every time I post in this thread I think, "girl, you are showing your age!" How does my brain keep coming up with all this OLD stuff? lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Higher prices

Damn skippy, @gopher_byrd. It's a bunch of crap when it costs over $70 to fill up my Hyundai Sonata. I guess it costs $150 now (or more) to fill up a good-sized pickup truck or SUV. That's right in line, though, with the $90,000 list price on the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Have you ever in your life? :cuss2:

VU Sponsors