Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Saturday ironing

(Mama, in front of the TV with the baseball game on, any Saturday in summertime from 1963 to 1973. Dr. Pepper bottle with a cork sprinkler plug for "dampening." She had taken her iron apart to fix it, and when she put it back together, it wouldn't steam any more! :teehee: Mama was hell on small appliances!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Saturday ironing

(Mama, in front of the TV with the baseball game on, any Saturday in summertime from 1963 to 1973. Dr. Pepper bottle with a cork sprinkler plug for "dampening." She had taken her iron apart to fix it, and when she put it back together, it wouldn't steam any more! :teehee: Mama was hell on small appliances!)
Old memories are priceless

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Starter Pistol

For running races like 100 meter dash etc...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Florida Orange Blossom Baby *points to self*

I was not born, rather planted. :) ;) In hacking parlance, the expression, "I am Groot" could mean Richard Stallman.

He founded GNU Linux. Debian Linux, which is used by NASA is a variety of GNU Linux. Mentioning this thinking of being planted, one is rooted.

Again, in hacking to root a computer is to take over administrative access. One has full control if they root a computer. I am the root user of my computer, and also a general Luser (Linux user).

These roots reach up far, far into space now. :) See how words can function as variables? Hope so. Eventually, it
may be clear how my Goofy mind functions based off
words being variable.

"A word means what I say it means, and I say what I mean."

Although, now we see how words can have dual/duel meanings. Surprised we can manage conveying I want toast, much less send folks to the moon. *chuckles*

Last edited:

VU Sponsors