Become a Patron!

Keep getting "shorted" error on RSQ

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Recently my RSQ has been acting up. I get a "shorted" error on every other press. Very weird. It vapes fine. Take a another hit is shorts. Press again and it works. Press again and it shorts.

Super annoying. I have checked the RDA, cleaned the pin the tup, the inside. Removed the bottle. Check all parts. I can't figure out why.

It only happens with my b2k at .7ohms. But my icon at .24vand my pulse at .17 work fine.

Any one else have this issue?

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I saw this on mine earlier for the first time. I only got the message once, though, and it was immediately after screwing on a fresh build. I pulled the RDA, adjusted the coil slightly, put the RDA back on, and haven't seen it since. Keep us posted on what you find

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I saw this on mine earlier for the first time. I only got the message once, though, and it was immediately after screwing on a fresh build. I pulled the RDA, adjusted the coil slightly, put the RDA back on, and haven't seen it since. Keep us posted on what you find

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeah, it's been working fine for weeks and now this ... I'll try cleaning and reworking the coils and see what happens. Will keep y'all posted. In the interim I have my ram to fill my squonk needs :)

VU Sponsors