Become a Patron!

Keyboard acting ridiculous on mobile

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I post on this forum about 90% of the time on my cell phone. I'm just at the site, not Tapatalk or whatever. I use Chrome Browser.

Hitting the enter button to go down a line makes my keyboard disappear. Trying to make line breaks is super annoying. Not as bad as the delete button though.

If I make a typo and need to backspace, my keyboard disappears after each letter or space. It's downright ridiculous when I need to correct spelling or anything like that. Super annoying. What could this be? I've been here a few years and this is a new development.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I post on this forum about 90% of the time on my cell phone. I'm just at the site, not Tapatalk or whatever. I use Chrome Browser.

Hitting the enter button to go down a line makes my keyboard disappear. Trying to make line breaks is super annoying. Not as bad as the delete button though.

If I make a typo and need to backspace, my keyboard disappears after each letter or space. It's downright ridiculous when I need to correct spelling or anything like that. Super annoying. What could this be? I've been here a few years and this is a new development.
Having problems today myself as many others are too.
Maybe VU is suffering from some lag or something. the site could be screwing with your phone.
I've been on other sites before where my desktop/keyboard would act up.
Sure VU will get it sorted if it's on their end
Look on the bright side Frank. You can't spend any money today on the hardware thread!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At least I know I'm not alone. I don't know anything about internet forums and like the nuts and bolts of how they work. I've been to other places where they had to work out kinks too.

VU Sponsors