Become a Patron!

Killer Coils

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I make and sell coils that are unique to any coils on the market today. ( I haven't seen or heard of anyone that makes coils like these.) I have 2 different styles. Killer coils are 3mm id 6 wrap .34 ohm (.17ohm for dual) and Serial Killers series coils are 4mm I'd 10 wrap .68 ohm (.34 ohm for dual). They have ni80 core with SS316L wrap. Killer coils are $3 each. Serial Killer coils are $6 each. Priority shipping is $8.80. Below is a pair of Killer coils in a TM24 PRO.
KC TM24 PRO.jpg
I am more of a cloud chaser but I do like good flavor so I DIY my liquid. I use mainly single battery mech mods. Squonk and non squonk. I like big dense flavorful clouds. I also wanted coils that would ramp up fast and cool down fast. I've tried many different styles of coils and came up with my Killer coils. As you can see these are not instagram coils. These are built to use. They were built for using with mech mods and RDAs but work great in RTAs and with regulated mods. I have found you can use less wattage and get the same production from these. If anyone is interested in purchasing some coils please PM me. Thank you.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I make and sell coils that are unique to any coils on the market today. ( I haven't seen or heard of anyone that makes coils like these.) I have 2 different styles. Killer coils are 3mm id 6 wrap .34 ohm (.17ohm for dual) and Serial Killers series coils are 4mm I'd 10 wrap .68 ohm (.34 ohm for dual). They have ni80 core with SS316L wrap. Killer coils are $3 each. Serial Killer coils are $6 each. Priority shipping is $8.80. Below is a pair of Killer coils in a TM24 PRO.
View attachment 161172
I am more of a cloud chaser but I do like good flavor so I DIY my liquid. I use mainly single battery mech mods. Squonk and non squonk. I like big dense flavorful clouds. I also wanted coils that would ramp up fast and cool down fast. I've tried many different styles of coils and came up with my Killer coils. As you can see these are not instagram coils. These are built to use. They were built for using with mech mods and RDAs but work great in RTAs and with regulated mods. I have found you can use less wattage and get the same production from these. If anyone is interested in purchasing some coils please PM me. Thank you.
Very nice. I love me unregulated series mods. The specs on your Serial Killer are just about perfect for my use. I will contact you when my finances improve. Have a peaceful week.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'll let the Shiny's next door about this Don.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I remember. Wishing you the best.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you. Pigs and Eskie can tell ya about my coils.

Wow, I’d forgotten about Eskie.

So, if I told you what atty I wanted coils for, you could make them for it? I’m not being funny. Thanks, Don.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Wow, I’d forgotten about Eskie.

So, if I told you what atty I wanted coils for, you could make them for it? I’m not being funny. Thanks, Don.
Sorry no. I can't do that but there are others that can.

P.S. Eskie is a good guy. He's really smart.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry no. I can't do that but there are others that can.

P.S. Eskie is a good guy. He's really smart.

I meant, like if I have a Recurve or Dead Rabbit, how would I get coils for them? I didn’t mean sub tanks.

Yeah, Eskie was nice over there. But I’ve forgotten most of the people there except Anna. :crazy:lol:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I meant, like if I have a Recurve or Dead Rabbit, how would I get coils for them? I didn’t mean sub tanks.

Yeah, Eskie was nice over there. But I’ve forgotten most of the people there except Anna. :crazy:lol:
Oh. These coils will work in either one. When I gave my Dead Rabbit to a co worker it had Killer coils in it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Rhianne these are the same ones I sent you with the recurve and cut squonk combo. Well mine were 28g cores instead of the 26g.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So are these a fused Clapton? Or...

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If anyone would like some great coils please let me know.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
People will want to know what is unique (besides not a fused Clapton) before paying that much is all
The core is what is unique. I didn't think $3 per coil is very much for hand wrapped coils. These are definitely not chinese garbage coils.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm just used to spinners sharing what it is that is different when a new design comes out - it's not flat enough for a flapton but can't really tell from pic

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is my secret. If you had something nobody else has would you say what it is?
I would for multiple reasons.
But I'm one of those weirdos that wants to know what I'm vaping and putting in my lungs. I wont use certain wires because of the metal or alloy. I wont use certain flavors in my diy because of the chemical make up.
Then again I'm one of those weird people that want to know what I'm putting in my body.

As a chef I'm also one of those people that do give out all of my ingredients when someone asks for a recipe. Albeit that may be against grain but there is much more to cooking than ingredients.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I would for multiple reasons.
But I'm one of those weirdos that wants to know what I'm vaping and putting in my lungs. I wont use certain wires because of the metal or alloy. I wont use certain flavors in my diy because of the chemical make up.
Then again I'm one of those weird people that want to know what I'm putting in my body.

As a chef I'm also one of those people that do give out all of my ingredients when someone asks for a recipe. Albeit that may be against grain but there is much more to cooking than ingredients.
I did state the coils are ni80 core with SS316L wrap.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are really good coils. The one pair i have left is going in either the C2MNT or Asgard Mini I have coming.
doncoils_cr.jpg

Last edited:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What is a flapton?

Single flat wire core ...round wire sqeeuzed flat (not ribbon flat) then wrapped with whatever you desire gauge wise ...gives width of a fused clapton

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have an idea how they are made... I might try and Alien wrap them and see how that works.

Pretty good mass and hellavua great surface area if I am right 333/1316

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a good idea of what they r too. Based off size, mass and ohms.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a pair of his coils in my brass Apocalypse 25 rda, and couldn't be happier with them. Fast ramp up on a mech, and ohmage sits right where I like it. I'm going to move another pair of his coils into my Exile rda tonight. Good job Don!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have a pair of his coils in my brass Apocalypse 25 rda, and couldn't be happier with them. Fast ramp up on a mech, and ohmage sits right where I like it. I'm going to move another pair of his coils into my Exile rda tonight. Good job Don!
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like them.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable long weekend. Please remember and say a prayer for all of our military past and present. We owe alot to them and their sacrifices.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'll be making a bunch of Killer coils this weekend along with a few sets of Serial Killer coils. If anyone would like to buy some great coils let me know. Have a safe and enjoyable weekend. DRIP IT & RIP IT!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Chaincoil.jpg
Chain coils. These are not for the weak of lung or lack of watts. I have a pair in a Rafale X RDA on a Noisy Cricket mod. Clouds for days!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Fathers Day weekend.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have developed a knew addition to my Killer coils collection. They are called Married Killer coils. These coils are for the person that wants dual coil performance from a single coil atty. They are 6 wrap 3mm id .17 ohms. They are $6 each. Killer coil are $3 each. Serial Killer coils are $6 each. $8 for priority shipping. Payment through PayPal.These coils are unique to any coils on the market today. Anyone interested can email me at [email protected]. Thank you. DRIP IT & RIP IT!
Killer clouds Killer flavor Killer coils!

lexie3

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Don29palms Hey Don, you have any of these made and ready to go? Im thinking like 8 serial and and 2 killer?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is mysterious. I've got all kinds of materials now and have never thought to create something unique. I even got some square wire last time but not sure what to do with it ?.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
This is mysterious. I've got all kinds of materials now and have never thought to create something unique. I even got some square wire last time but not sure what to do with it ?.
I've never used Square wire before. I saw a video where the guy twisted it. They looked like wrought iron fence posts twisted into a coil.

VU Sponsors