Kiwi-'nana

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, now that might work. That has some bite to it right?
Not as much as you'd think. It certainly smells like it, pretty "yogurty" (sounds like one of @Daintanee 's words....haha!), but the taste is like a sharp cream, not sour. The TFA version has no "baddies" in it, I like it a lot.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew I would rub off on you, T! I think we need to lock up NGAHaze and cream in a closet together until they work it out! And yogurty should be a real word, btw. Banana is pretty creamy to me, I think. Hmmm. I think I'll try this out tomorrow. I could put a dollop of custard in it, and maybe some mango. Mango and I are in lurves! On second thought no closet locking. If someone locked me in a closet with Caps vanilla custard or French vanilla or cake batter I would throw up all over! And when the door was opened I would be sure to projectile vomit on the one who put me there. Just sayin'!:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew I would rub off on you, T! I think we need to lock up NGAHaze and cream in a closet together until they work it out! And yogurty should be a real word, btw. Banana is pretty creamy to me, I think. Hmmm. I think I'll try this out tomorrow. I could put a dollop of custard in it, and maybe some mango. Mango and I are in lurves! On second thought no closet locking. If someone locked me in a closet with Caps vanilla custard or French vanilla or cake batter I would throw up all over! And when the door was opened I would be sure to projectile vomit on the one who put me there. Just sayin'!:D
Boy, wouldn't that be a mell of a hess!! LMAO!! Definitely no closet locking for you!
Now I gotta try the custard.....:D

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aw shucks, no fun for me. :(

Right, definitely no locking D up in the closet with that cast of characters!!!! Or at least if you do, don't ask me to open the door. :eek: She didn't mention FW Tres Leches however ... :p

Custard sounds good too!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can lock me up with some real coconut rum and mango orange juice, but we might end up messy that way too. Hee, hee. But I would be much happier and quite passive when I came out. Yeah, custard does sound good. It just goes good with pretty much anything.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that was bitter/sweet. *SWEET* I happened to look at this thread before placing my BCV order. YAY!....I thought. I'll place the banana in my cart and get it now unlike the many other times I'd place an order and then find a recipe that I'd like to try and be missing one stinkin' ingredient. *BITTER* They are out of stock on the 10ml size :(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that was bitter/sweet. *SWEET* I happened to look at this thread before placing my BCV order. YAY!....I thought. I'll place the banana in my cart and get it now unlike the many other times I'd place an order and then find a recipe that I'd like to try and be missing one stinkin' ingredient. *BITTER* They are out of stock on the 10ml size :(
Aw, man, that ain't cool....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have gotten aggravated and had three different orders from three different vendors going at once. But shipping....ugh!

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3% FA Kiwi
2% FA Banana

*Simple and sweet! Thought of adding some vienna cream to make a smoothie....:D
Nice! I just finally ordered fa kiwi and it got here yesterday--now I have a good excuse to use it right away. I like this combo in real fruits salads, sometimes with yogurt or sour cream.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah baby! This is like vaping fruit salad :)

I don't think it needs a thing --no cream, yogurt, nothing. I don't know if it's just me, but there's something a little bit buttery about this combination that reminds me of what I get with tfa Strawberries and Cream when mixed at low percentages with other fruits--and which I had been attributing to butyric acid. I'm rethinking that, since there's no BA in FA Kiwi or Banana... or is there?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aw, glad you like it! The "buttery" would have to be coming from the banana, I don't see it coming from the kiwi. I'm really into fruit vapes here lately, taking a break from my beloved bakery vapes. Thanks!
I discovered a bottle of "Reindeer Poop" in my massive collection (300 bottles, counted them last night - :eek: - LOL!!)....obviously an impulse buy, but it's actually pretty darn good. Fruit and chocolate, very tasty...

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I thought I was going to be able to make this tonight since my order from BCV with the FA banana was supposed to be here, but USPS screwed me AGAIN! Rerouted my package to another state :( They make far too many mistakes. Can't believe how many times that's happened. I once even had a package end up in Puerto Rico. I live in Virginia. A 3-1/2 hour drive away from BCV. I hate them :mad:

Last edited:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3% FA Kiwi
2% FA Banana

*Simple and sweet! Thought of adding some vienna cream to make a smoothie....:D
I ordered these this weekend. Can't wait to mix it up. I just hope FA Banana is much better than TFA's.
Is it just me or is typing the word Banana the coolest thing?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered these this weekend. Can't wait to mix it up. I just hope FA Banana is much better than TFA's.
Is it just me or is typing the word Banana the coolest thing?
lol...I think it might be just you :)
You'll love fa banana--it's very natural tasting and delicious with kiwi. I think I already said it but this is like vaping fruit salad. I intend to mess around with adding some strawberry in there too.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kiwi and strawberry is a naturally awesome combination, I think it would be delicious with banana.... :)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got around to mixing this up. I'm assuming this is a shake-n-vape? Please... it is right? It smells so damn good, please say it's a shake-n-vape :D

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Clean tank + Fresh coil + Kiwi-'nana = Excellent! Thank you for sharing your recipe Teresa :) I needed something fruity to take a break from my norm and this was a great choice for that...

tedturbine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love simple fruit recipies, 2 more flavours to add to my next order !

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love simple fruit recipies, 2 more flavours to add to my next order !
Yeah, complex recipes are great, but you don't have to have a dozen flavors to make something really good. :)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a little update. I've been vaping this off and on since Monday night. It is a very good shake-n-vape and after 3 days is even better. Very smooth and creamy with a nice moist after taste.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't wait till my flavors get here to make this. I just cleaned and sterilized 17 glass 15ml bottles to get ready for this weekends MIX-O-MANIA.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't wait till my flavors get here to make this. I just cleaned and sterilized 17 glass 15ml bottles to get ready for this weekends MIX-O-MANIA.
I'll put juice in anything....lol! Just for myself, I have some tiny Tupperware containers, just big enough for salad dressing on the go, that hold 40-50ml of juice. Lids stay on pretty tight. I stack those things on my desk, draw the juice out with pipettes or eye droppers.....lol!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll put juice in anything....lol! Just for myself, I have some tiny Tupperware containers, just big enough for salad dressing on the go, that hold 40-50ml of juice. Lids stay on pretty tight. I stack those things on my desk, draw the juice out with pipettes or eye droppers.....lol!
It's probably a lot easier to just put those in the dishwasher. I get so stacked up on empties it turns into a mission to clean all the parts and pieces. I still have about 15 more sitting there taunting and mocking me, saying clean me.... CleeEAN MeeEE. Yet I shun their Sirens Cry.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's probably a lot easier to just put those in the dishwasher. I get so stacked up on empties it turns into a mission to clean all the parts and pieces. I still have about 15 more sitting there taunting and mocking me, saying clean me.... CleeEAN MeeEE. Yet I shun their Sirens Cry.
That's a club evidently - lol! I keep a little Dollar Tree basket on my desk for the "dirty dishes" as I'm mixing. Couple days ago, that was piled up. Then I went through the house and my pocketbook gathering up empty bottles. By the time I was done, I had enough to fill my big stainless steel washing bowl twice! :eek:
I remember looking at those Harriet Carter catalogues when I was little, and there was a tiny, tabletop dishwasher in there. You hooked it up to the sink, and it might have held a couple plates and glasses and silverware, that was it. I want one of those for vape dishes! :D

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a club evidently - lol! I keep a little Dollar Tree basket on my desk for the "dirty dishes" as I'm mixing. Couple days ago, that was piled up. Then I went through the house and my pocketbook gathering up empty bottles. By the time I was done, I had enough to fill my big stainless steel washing bowl twice! :eek:
I remember looking at those Harriet Carter catalogues when I was little, and there was a tiny, tabletop dishwasher in there. You hooked it up to the sink, and it might have held a couple plates and glasses and silverware, that was it. I want one of those for vape dishes! :D
I'm glad I mix by weight. I couldn't see myself dealing with all those syringes.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For real....a huge bowl of soapy, bleachy, dishwater, full of droppers, little measuring cups, and juice bottles....and stir sticks..... I think I'm gonna Google that tabletop dishwasher....lol!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For real....a huge bowl of soapy, bleachy, dishwater, full of droppers, little measuring cups, and juice bottles....and stir sticks..... I think I'm gonna Google that tabletop dishwasher....lol!
I'm going to come up with something to wash, rise, sterilize, and dry THEN mix, shake, steep,shake some more and then fill my RTA's just by using the power of thought.:cool:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I lived in New York, I could have had one of those countertop dishwashers today for $35. Local pickup only....darn it....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's still good to vape right away. ;)

VU Sponsors