Become a Patron!

Kiwi-'nana

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's still good to vape right away. ;)
:(Still have to wait for an empty tank. Note to self: Make sure lids are tight before shaking flavors.:mad: I was mixing HIC's Italian Christmas Cookies and the lid to my Vienna Cream wasn't on tight. Needless to say, I'll be getting another bottle of it next order. I went from having plenty, to now I "might" have enough to get by for a few weeks.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:(Still have to wait for an empty tank. Note to self: Make sure lids are tight before shaking flavors.:mad: I was mixing HIC's Italian Christmas Cookies and the lid to my Vienna Cream wasn't on tight. Needless to say, I'll be getting another bottle of it next order. I went from having plenty, to now I "might" have enough to get by for a few weeks.
Oooooo, that's bad!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Teresa, I'm trying to speed vape my Key Lime Pie so I can empty my tank and try Kiwi Nana. Just by looking at and smelling FA Banana I can tell it's completely different than TFA' Ripe. TFA stays really cloudy and sickly smelling for weeks on end.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have the ripe, but I do have their banana cream. Just can't remember if I've used it in anything. I'm really fond of the banana cream from DIY Flavor Shack, makes a killer banana pudding. ;)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping this now and I like it a lot! Finally a Banana I can vape. I can't wait to give this a bit to steep. I think I'll save the rest of the tank for the morning. I think. who am I kidding it's getting finished off tonight.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, you save that for an emergency.....LMAO!!

atssec97

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Based on the reviews and mainly on your other posts I want to try this! No FA Kiwi dern it! Would tfa work? Oh wait it Kiwi Double, may not! On my shopping list!!

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I diy'd this and it's my favorite diy yet. I may mix a little stronger on next batch. Thanks for sharing.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I diy'd this and it's my favorite diy yet. I may mix a little stronger on next batch. Thanks for sharing.
Aw, cool! Did you use the kiwi double or wait for FA? I had actually thought of raising the kiwi percentage by .5 or so, let me know how it turns out if you do!

I hate to mess with perfection but the addition of strawberry has me drooling. What do think a good starting point would be? About 1% of FA Strawberry?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wouldn't be very noticeable I wouldn't think, I'd try 2%. Let me know what you think though, sounds good! Kiwi 'Nanaberry! :p

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woohoo! I've been looking for a good idea for both my FA banana and my kiwi.. Giving it a shot tonight!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you guys ever see this. http://bakeitright.com/flavor-charts
I think HIC posted it somewhere. I highly recommend keeping it bookmarked.
BANANA

Apricot, Blueberry, Cherry, Date, Fig, Guava, Kiwi, Kumquat, Lime, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Strawberry

Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Tea,

Brandy, Cognac, Bourbon, Kirsch, Rum,

Caramel, Coconut, Coffee, Creme Fraiche,Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut, Honey, Macadamia, Maple, Oatmeal, Pecan, Walnut, White Chocolate,

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you guys ever see this. http://bakeitright.com/flavor-charts
I think HIC posted it somewhere. I highly recommend keeping it bookmarked.
BANANA

Apricot, Blueberry, Cherry, Date, Fig, Guava, Kiwi, Kumquat, Lime, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Passion Fruit, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Strawberry

Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Tea,

Brandy, Cognac, Bourbon, Kirsch, Rum,

Caramel, Coconut, Coffee, Creme Fraiche,Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut, Honey, Macadamia, Maple, Oatmeal, Pecan, Walnut, White Chocolate,
I posted that, silly man. ;)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted that, silly man. ;)
Oopsy Daisy. I'm sorry. Will you ever forgive me?
2aa7b7fbf3d8a6e7aca3317842742fb1.jpg

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For tossing in the puppies, I'll even forgive you and I have nothing to do with the posted link :) BTW....that's one HELL of a litter!

Wiltallica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a reason i cant use kiwi double tfa? Whats the differance? Is it stronger? should i use less? And anyone tried with strawberry yet? Im thinking strawberry ripe at around 1.5%

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a reason i cant use kiwi double tfa? Whats the differance? Is it stronger? should i use less? And anyone tried with strawberry yet? Im thinking strawberry ripe at around 1.5%
I personally have never used the TFA double, but maybe you could try it and let us know how it is. :)

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I just whipped this up and i feel it has an amazingly creamy mouthfeel right off the bat. Very juicy, and great flavor. I may add some FA marshmallow just for my own preference but we will see ^_^ thanks!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just whipped this up and i feel it has an amazingly creamy mouthfeel right off the bat. Very juicy, and great flavor. I may add some FA marshmallow just for my own preference but we will see ^_^ thanks!
Awesome! :)

Wiltallica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eh, not sure if it was the kiwi double or the combo of the 3 but i did 85vg with 3% kiwi 3% banana and 2% strawberry ripe....its almost perfumy. Its vapeable but barely, might just add a bunch of pear like i do with all my bad mixes

Wouldn't be very noticeable I wouldn't think, I'd try 2%. Let me know what you think though, sounds good! Kiwi 'Nanaberry! :p

Teresa, 2% FA Strawberry makes a delightful change of pace from your original.

As I was a menthol smoker for 40 years on w one small batch I added a few drops of Koolada and it's a winner also.

I never thought I would make use of the banana I bought, now I'm ordering more.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny, I avoided banana for so long, as well as peanut butter, because they just sounded disgusting as vapes. Lol! But I'm glad I've broadened my horizons, I really enjoy both now.

Humulus Lupulus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just made this. The 3/2 ratio is dead on but I had to go 1.5/1 because it was too strong for me at first. One of the flavors is perfumy but once I reduced it: perfecto!

I must be too used to low % flavor blends or maybe it's the clapton coils?

Thanks for the recipe! And I can also confirm it does blend well with VC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors