Become a Patron!

Ky vapers?

Chris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on almost a year. KY Jelly? :)
This thread got my attention only because my sister and her husband are down in Alabama but they live in Kentucky. I am about to make them both vapers today. Gonna hook them up with a couple starter kits tonight. My sister works at the Brown in Louisville.

doghead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No ky jelly here! But I wouldn't be surprised if someone hasn't tried vaping it!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's absolutely horrible. Astroglide is far better for vaping. Etc.

disclaimer: everything i say is a big damn stupid joke - do not try anything i might suggest EVER

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's absolutely horrible. Astroglide is far better for vaping. Etc.

disclaimer: everything i say is a big damn stupid joke - do not try anything i might suggest EVER
Wet is way better..

And welcome OP.

Louisville UPSer checking in... this is my 3rd week of being off analogs and i haven't looked back yet. I was smoking a pack of black and mild cigars a day for 4 years. I'm in love with vaping, I started off with an eleaf iStick and 1 atomizer plus a 10 ml bottle of black and mild juice, now 2 weeks later I just got my new jellyfish box mod over the weekend and 2 of the joyetech delta 2 tanks loaded up; 1 with cinnamon and the other fruit loops...YUM....best part is i wake up every morning and dont spend my 1st 20 mins awake coughing my lungs out
20150311_014417.jpg

Last edited:
Louisville Kentucky (SW - Valley Station) Checking in! Currently awaiting my IPV4 to come in. Right now using KBox with iSub , and have a SMOK ZMax Mini and Kanger Sub Tank Mini as a back up unit for those stressful days (everyday of the week at work).

Ldiddy33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wussup my fellow Kentuckians. Georgetown checkin in. This is a great forum. Good to meet you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Congrats on almost a year. KY Jelly? :)
This thread got my attention only because my sister and her husband are down in Alabama but they live in Kentucky. I am about to make them both vapers today. Gonna hook them up with a couple starter kits tonight. My sister works at the Brown in Louisville.
Nice! I stayed at the Brown back in Feb. Great hotel experience :)

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Western KY here. Vaping my Sigelei 150wTC and my eGrip CL. :)

VU Sponsors