Become a Patron!

Label help?

BluntForceOne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm wanting to start selling my juice but somehow I don't think blue painters tape and sharpie is an acceptable label for a product you sell to someone. Eventually I will get a logo designed but I think in the meantime something simple will suffice. I'm thinking a monochrome, either all text or only text and really simple graphics. Do you guys have any suggestions on label/sticker makers or good software for it?

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ummm...I'm gonna just take a wild guess that if your advanced labeling methods to this point involve painters tape....that you do not have access to a clean room or lab...LOL I'm not gonna rant...I wanna....but I'm not gonna....

BluntForceOne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ummm...I'm gonna just take a wild guess that if your advanced labeling methods to this point involve painters tape....that you do not have access to a clean room or lab...LOL I'm not gonna rant...I wanna....but I'm not gonna....

No, instead you're just "gonna" leave an unrelated passive aggressive condescending comment like a spineless prick.
Well if you're not "gonna" then please, allow me.
The idea of requiring a clean room/lab is an absolutely ludicrous standard. If you really adhere to that then I hope you've never bought food from a bake sale, food truck, community event, or participate in a pot luck at work. In fact, with that level of ridiculousness you should probably just never purchase food or food items. From anywhere. Not even kidding. The FDA lists acceptable levels of such wonderful additives like bugs, larvae, microbiological contaminates, and even fecal matter for any food product developed and manufactured in the US. Yet you're worried about a LAB or a CLEAN ROOM. It's totally laughable mate. All you're doing is propagating a stigma which will only serve to limit market freedom and eliminate competition. Of course anyone who HAS a clean room or a lab is going to argue that it should totally be a requirement. The problem is that they start off using it as a selling point for their juice because if they have one their mix must be TOTALLY SUPER AWESOME AND SUPERIOR TO ALL THOSE THAT DON'T, that it ingrains itself into the court of popular opinion by pretentious douche bags. How do I know they're pretentious douche bags? Because they assume that if someone is using a cheap, simple method for the product that they make for their own personal consumption, or to give away to family and friends that it means they must be completely unsanitary and their product will probably kill you if you try it. Despite the fact that they OBVIOUSLY have a higher standard for anything they might actually sell seeing as they posted on a forum to get suggestions on real labels. Now if you don't have anything productive or helpful (also read, relevant) to the thread that was posted then kindly gtfo.

VU Sponsors