Become a Patron!

Laisimo 200W Snowwolf Mod

This device is pretty powerful and the most exciting feature to me is it's Bluetooth connectivity. I would like to know from someone who is using it before buying this beauty.

P.S: I'm using a starter kit and it is working out fine for me, but now I'm looking for something more powerful.

Thanks

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shut-up-and-take-my-money-1024x640.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too much screen for me. Still cool nonetheless.

Is it firmware upgradable? Does it do SS temp?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whats the blue tooth for? Could i fire it from my phone?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats the blue tooth for? Could i fire it from my phone?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
adjusting settings. Similar to I believe to the Kooper. IMO, more of a novelty than anything.

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
does look cool, hope they have a feature to lock the screen and not waste energy on powering the screen ... still love the build quality on the SW... i see these dropping to $90 on pre-order now ... maybe will be $70 soon ! :D

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is SW upgradeable. There is an USB port on the bottom. Now everyone hurry and go buy one.:rolleyes:
I hear the SW is but the Sig is not... Way to take the plunge, it looks and sounds like a really nice mod. Looking forward to your review.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thats not the Snow Wolf...thats just a Laisimo 200w, Asmodus specifically stated on their site the Snow Wolf V2 will release later then the Laisimo 200w and they are not the same device.
I am getting the SW V2 when its released, the Red Laisimo has me looking also!
@africamonk ....keep posting pics with devices I havent gotten yet and Ill have to post some of mine ;) Im sure Ill get you to drop atleast a few hundred bucks the next few weeks

Asmodus's Site Info:
05a99e2b6d857b5a4ea7725acc871db5.png

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
so would you say wait for the wolf? Or just get both? :)

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey Monk, where's the best place to get one at a good price? Need something flashy to go with my new G2!
purchased mine here. http://www.vaperoyalty.com/search.php?search_query=laisimo&x=0&y=0
Get a HOhm Wrecker G2, a Laisimo 200w, and the Snow Wolf V2 :D
get them all ! they are like pokemon ... :rolleyes:

pretty decent after one day usage ... the fire button rattles when i shake the mod ... pretty loose .... battery wise holds pretty good ... would say better than the Cuboid... have not tried the app out yet, but don't think i would use it much anyways... 510 has a very nice spring ... fits all my atomizers with no problems ... which i am happy with ... the weight is not bothering me, but the height of it is a bit ... seems to grown to like the Kbox 120, shorter style.... build quality is pretty nice on it ... the mod does get smudges from fingerprints, especially the screen ..... not too sure about the color screen ....seems unnecessary to me at this point for a mod .... the usage of screen real estate is a bit off IMO ... maybe that can change with SW upgrades ..... there are no options for TCR, am not sure what the SS is set for, but i vape @55W 450F vs on the Cuboid @45w 450F .......

OK ... im done rambling. :po_O

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hmm...I now have the complete set of ipv5's...complete set of cuboids....3 rx's....kbox 120 & 200.....koopor +....tesla nano 100...cov mini-volt...ipv4s...fuchai...ipv3li...evic mini...and the g2 on the way...

I never played pokeman...does this mean I am winning? ;) lol

I think I'm gonna pass on the lassimo and either get another g2 or wait on something like the tarot or...?

Sure, I might end up living in a cardboard box as a direct result of my vaping habit....but hey, what's a guy to do!

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hmm...I now have the complete set of ipv5's...complete set of cuboids....3 rx's....kbox 120 & 200.....koopor +....tesla nano 100...cov mini-volt...ipv4s...fuchai...ipv3li...evic mini...and the g2 on the way...

I think I'm gonna pass on the lassimo and either get another g2 or wait on something like the tarot or...?

Sure, I might end up living in a cardboard box as a direct result of my vaping habit....but hey, what's a guy to do!

You need to see someone about this problem. ;):p:D:rolleyes:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

That just sounds like you just got a symptom or 2 of shinyitis . Buy 2 pairs of my coils and call me in the morning :D

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am having an issue with the battery metering of this mod. The mod would display half full on this mod, would display 0 bars on my Kbox 120, and around 15% on my Cuboid. That is a big difference, and makes me feel unsafe about it.

Anyone else with this mod care to chime in?! Did I just get a defective one, or is this a common issue?

Contacted Vaperoyalty, awaiting their response. :(

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am having an issue with the battery metering of this mod. The mod would display half full on this mod, would display 0 bars on my Kbox 120, and around 15% on my Cuboid. That is a big difference, and makes me feel unsafe about it.

Anyone else with this mod care to chime in?! Did I just get a defective one, or is this a common issue?

Send it to me and Ill fix it and have it back to you when Im Bored of it :D

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
send $100 for processing fee. :rolleyes:;)
I have a discount card to #1 Chinese and a dollar...can I have it now??
That sucks that your having issues with it, I imagine its a lemon and its one in every few hundred but Im not sure. I would just get it replaced If I were you to save yourself the hassle....
I broke a Battery Tab off my Snow Wolf 200w the other day...I miss it already and it SUCKS not having something that works as well as it did...

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a discount card to #1 Chinese and a dollar...can I have it now??
That sucks that your having issues with it, I imagine its a lemon and its one in every few hundred but Im not sure. I would just get it replaced If I were you to save yourself the hassle....
I broke a Battery Tab off my Snow Wolf 200w the other day...I miss it already and it SUCKS not having something that works as well as it did...
I am actually missing the reliability of my Snow Wolf 1.5, but yet I am loving vaping with SS TC.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Part of the issue you will find like cellphones needing to power the display it sucks the bejesus out of the battery life.

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Part of the issue you will find like cellphones needing to power the display it sucks the bejesus out of the battery life.
but it's not dying on me ... just displaying more than half full, when other mods show almost dead ... wish i had a gauge to measure how much juice is left !

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
but it's not dying on me ... just displaying more than half full, when other mods show almost dead ... wish i had a gauge to measure how much juice is left !
No but it is going to divert power to juice the display rather than to the connection.
Also depending on how it bucks for the power it will use it differently.

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
welp, VapeRoyalty responded ... not sure i'm liking their answer ... LOL

"Sorry for the issue with your L1 mod. To answer your question, this is completely normal. My L1 mod does the exact same thing. The bar will show 40-50% battery life left but then read check battery on it. I think its because when the mod is in standby mode the batteries display half bar but as soon as you fire it it pulls the volts from the batteries thus causing them to read low. Hopefully this makes sense.

Best Regards,
Jake
Vape Royalty
Customer Service Department

www.VapeRoyalty.com"

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That sucks sorry to hear that. I bought one of my crown tanks and the stock coils came with the pins pushed out of the bottom. I sent them an email right after opening it with pictures detailing the issue. They wrote me back on the same day apologizing for the issue but informed of their return and warranty policies and how it didn't cover me. I agreed with and understood the policy but just let them know that since I was a first time customer who had just spent over $100 they should take customer retention into consideration and reconsider. The next day I got an email from a manager apologizing and telling me he would send out replacement coils. They ended up sending out a pack of .25 and .5's to cover the two that were damaged (the installed Ni200 coil was fine). So they had great customer service but it took a bit of nudging.

Sorry for the long winded answer. Hope it all works out.

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That sucks sorry to hear that. I bought one of my crown tanks and the stock coils came with the pins pushed out of the bottom. I sent them an email right after opening it with pictures detailing the issue. They wrote me back on the same day apologizing for the issue but informed of their return and warranty policies and how it didn't cover me. I agreed with and understood the policy but just let them know that since I was a first time customer who had just spent over $100 they should take customer retention into consideration and reconsider. The next day I got an email from a manager apologizing and telling me he would send out replacement coils. They ended up sending out a pack of .25 and .5's to cover the two that were damaged (the installed Ni200 coil was fine). So they had great customer service but it took a bit of nudging.

Sorry for the long winded answer. Hope it all works out.
Welp,at least it has not blown up on me yet... Guess spending almost $200 for an order is nothing to them.... I'll just spend my hard earned dollars elsewhere. ... They acknowledge the problem but don't seem to want to do anything about it and shrug it off like it's fine.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welp,at least it has not blown up on me yet... Guess spending almost $200 for an order is nothing to them.... I'll just spend my hard earned dollars elsewhere. ... They acknowledge the problem but don't seem to want to do anything about it and shrug it off like it's fine.
Oh shit I didn't see their reply to you until after I posted my experience. I think he sent you that email hoping you would disappear but stay on them if you are not happy.

africamonk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well after researching online with other owners of this mod, seems to be like this with most owners. hope there will be a software upgrade to address this "issue"

I received the red laisimo l1 from vapenw. I've had the mod for about a week my fire button rattles a little, but I've had no problems with the battery life, vaping around 90w it lasts me bout 16 hrs. U can change the watts for Ni,Ti, and SS n the settings, highest it will go is 70w and it is firmware upgradable

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm glad you found the battery gauge to be deceiving too. :rolleyes:
That's an issue but it doesn't bother me because the voltage meter is pretty accurate and I don't leave batteries in until the last minute. Anyway, I'm glad the one I received isn't a defective mod. I expect that to be addressed in a firmware update very soon.

VU Sponsors