Become a Patron!

Laisimo 200W Snowwolf Mod

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

This device is pretty powerful and the most exciting feature to me is it's Bluetooth connectivity. I would like to know from someone who is using it before buying this beauty.

P.S: I'm using a starter kit and it is working out fine for me, but now I'm looking for something more powerful.

Thanks
I like it

This device is pretty powerful and the most exciting feature to me is it's Bluetooth connectivity. I would like to know from someone who is using it before buying this beauty.

P.S: I'm using a starter kit and it is working out fine for me, but now I'm looking for something more powerful.

Thanks
I like it. It's powerful, displays voltage which is helpful, but the battery life indicator bar is stuck at full. It's an issue everbody is having. Otherwise for 80 bucks It's cool if you want a heavy flashy powerhouse.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No its the laisimo l1...the snow wolf v2 isnt released yet....i dont know why the op called it a snow wolf..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No its the laisimo l1...the snow wolf v2 isnt released yet....i dont know why the op called it a snow wolf..

Isn't the SW v2 supposed to be similar as far as the huge screen goes?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Isn't the SW v2 supposed to be similar as far as the huge screen goes?
Yea...It will be similar but look more like a Snow Wolf with more features...
My Laisimo L1 will be here tomorrow...

Any help or solution as to why mine won't turn on?tried a few set of batteries..all fully charged..can't get mine to turn on

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Any help or solution as to why mine won't turn on?tried a few set of batteries..all fully charged..can't get mine to turn on

Are they installed right? did you do 5 clicks? Are the battery tabs touching the batteries firmly? If you have done all these you may have a faulty unit, but be sure to triple check everything beforehand.

Yes batteries were installed correctly ...5 clicked the power button dozens of times...only thing I can think of is while installing batteries I caught myself holding the power and + button a few times...did notice it was really tight getting the batteries in..battery contacts are really tight

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yes batteries were installed correctly ...5 clicked the power button dozens of times...only thing I can think of is while installing batteries I caught myself holding the power and + button a few times...did notice it was really tight getting the batteries in..battery contacts are really tight

Those are the only reasons my Snow Wolf wouldnt turn on when it wouldnt...It may be faulty or broken...Try plugging it in to your PC and see if anything happens.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are the only reasons my Snow Wolf wouldnt turn on when it wouldnt...IT may be faulty or broken...Try plugging it in to your PC and see if anything happens.

Wait, USB on a SW 200? I have a 1.5 and I'm pretty sure there is no usb port.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wait, USB on a SW 200? I have a 1.5 and I'm pretty sure there is no usb port.
The Laisimo L1 has a USB...not the V1.5, this is the L1 thread..
I suggested this as the Istick are known to shut off randomly and the only way they turn on is to plug in the USB to a PC..

I plugged it in the computer last night..you could hear the PC chime.. But still nothing.. Wasn't sure if there was a +or- along with fire button combo to use to get it to work

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Coul
I plugged it in the computer last night..you could hear the PC chime.. But still nothing.. Wasn't sure if there was a +or- along with fire button combo to use to get it to work

Could try button combo's to get it on...Try contacting Asmodus to get some info/returned

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This mod destroyed my new LG HG2 top positive wrap. It's fixanle but i just bought them. It's the tightestbattery compartment I've ever worked with.

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love the powe I'm a sucker for the screen and don't mind the useless battery life indicator. It does display voltage which is fantastic. I still don't see any reason to buy one unless the screen captivates you. I think for 75 bucks the FLASHY OLED screen makes it worth it. I'll just rewrap batteries when they get actually ripped a bit more than usual.

Attachments

• PHOTO_20160217_183442.jpg
    PHOTO_20160217_183442.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 10
  • PHOTO_20160217_183622.jpg
    PHOTO_20160217_183622.jpg
    497 KB · Views: 11
Yeah it looks pretty slick....now if only I can get mine to power on..I'll be good.. Laptop reads it with no problem.. If I take the batteries out hold fire and +..put batteries in..connect to laptop ..and bam..shows right up..asmodus said could be a firmware issue.. Downloaded the firmware from laisimo just not sure which one to try

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My poor LG HG2s.

Attachments

• PHOTO_20160217_183420.jpg
    PHOTO_20160217_183420.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 14
  • 20160220_034937_011.jpg
    20160220_034937_011.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 15
e449dbbf4b0a162930eed595788d5ba4.jpg
6b16489ffc703b662dd7c04fb9aa8e4c.jpg

Think mine is a firmware issue..I can't get mine to even pull up the version it has

NinoCappuccin0

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not something I'd say is a good mod to use if you just are looking for "the one". It's a toy.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mine came today and I figured I would show it vs the Snow Wolf...for SW200w owners looking to get it.
It is nice and heavy like the snow Wolf and its screen feel just as nice. The Menu system was wonky at first but its pretty easy to get a feel for. Its buttons do rattle a bit but it feels solid and of decent quality. I wish they would have put the USB behind the door like the Hohm Wrecker G2 has for safety and a cleaner outlay. The battery nubs are a nice upgrade from the Snow Wolfs tabs, my tabs kept getting pushed outwards and I would have to pull them up some every so often to get them to hold the batteries again and they would tear wraps...This is fixed with the newer connectors in the Laisimo.

20160224_123913.jpg 20160224_121219.jpg 20160224_121304.jpg 20160224_121656.jpg 20160224_121451.jpg
20160224_122118.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I edited their shit software so it would stop bricking the damn device when updating and changing wallpapers. I can see everywhere its getting on peoples nerves. Ive sent my edits to Laisimo and hopefully they can benefit along with other users from it.
Im not as oriented around the app world as others in my industry but I may take a peek into it, thanks for the suggestion @africamonk !
20160228_223025.jpg 20160228_223008.jpg

Last edited:

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there going to be a TCR function for this or is it not able to have that? Someone wants to trade me for a fuschai....dont wanna have issues if I get it though and if it has tcr coming then I am definitely in!!

VU Sponsors