Become a Patron!

Lake County Vapers

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wish there was a group or club in Huber Heights for vapers. Nothing here at all. And believe it or not, some of us vapers are older citizens. I'm 52, & the only place here is a vaping lounge, run by young people, FOR young people.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Daniel....so you are down here in C-bus? We need to get all of us together and get a group started!!

No, I'm over on the outskirts of Dayton. There are a couple of vape shops over here, but when they are closed, it would be nice to have a few of my generation get together for some vaping, and just shooting the s%$# about life in general. The vape shops here that I frequent to get my stuff from are really nice, really nice, but I'm an odd sort. I'm 52 years old, and I feel out of place hanging out with 19-20 year olds, ya know?

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
I understand completely!!! I'm 36 and I feel old and decrepit when walking into a shop as well.

But I also feel that way about the resident doctors at work. Most of them I just want to put in my pocket and take them home and cook them dinner. They are all so wide eyed and adorable. I call them "the widdle baby doctors". lol

I help out one of the attendings put on a course a couple of times a year about instrumentation used in the O.R. These residents have NO idea what instruments are called. So that's where I come in! And the first years don't even know how to hold things. So I get to have a hand in teaching them and I think in return, they don't look at scrub techs as being the enemy. A lot of resident docs get treated like shit by the scrubs and OR nurses. And it's sad. I mean we were all new at one point. I NEVER treat a resident or student poorly. Unless you come in my O.R. acting like an ass, then that is a different story!! I will cut you down then and you will not scrub in and assist. ;)

VU Sponsors