VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
th

Did I scare you with my win?

justlovejoy

Member For 4 Years
So let's get this right, a never ending thread that only admin and mods can close, that's been running since March of last year is still go ing ish? Do of course, i join for giggles, Vape America

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So let's get this right, a never ending thread that only admin and mods can close, that's been running since March of last year is still go ing ish? Do of course, i join for giggles, Vape America

Welcome to our little circle of win!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

See but there's something you can get here much better than just a win witch I'm doing right now. Lol friendship,kindness.helpfulness,bullied,pushed around,cut down. Its all here and we seem to come back everyday. You just can't get that anywhere. So welcome to the thread and take your loss sitting down it stings less. But come back often so we can treat you one of those ways again and again. Vape on:)
th

Did I scare you with my win?

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stopped at my favorite taco truck for dinner. & having two more bikes in the lot didn't hurt either. Came down to why do you ride. Mom was pregnant with me when all they had was an old Indian Chief. Guess you could say I was riding before I was born. Shook hands with the young riders, I could see in their eyes, they understood. Good Day, Tacos are wonderful also. :cool:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stopped at my favorite taco truck for dinner. & having two more bikes in the lot didn't hurt either. Came down to why do you ride. Mom was pregnant with me when all they had was an old Indian Chief. Guess you could say I was riding before I was born. Shook hands with the young riders, I could see in their eyes, they understood. Good Day, Tacos are wonderful also. :cool:
Yeah but I'm starting to get those hey old dude hand shakes I don't care for those

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Breazy lose scooter slides in....... Winner!!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sneaky new ppl I still win

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my. I just caught T Mobile with their hand in my cookie jar. I get 8 gigs of mobile hotspot a month. They ripped me off. Shame on you T Mobile. 6+1 is still 7. :mad:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please explain it to me ,,,,,, this thing about building a wall to keep out aliens.
If aliens are smart enough to fly their spaceships from thousands of light years away,,,,, how is a damn wall going to stop them. And if it does, will China be safe. (does anyone even TRY to sneak into China? Their wall must be working)
AND, if they are going to give us all "anal probes" will we also have to drink a gallon of that nasty liquid first?
AND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a butter fly.................

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please explain it to me ,,,,,, this thing about building a wall to keep out aliens.
If aliens are smart enough to fly their spaceships from thousands of light years away,,,,, how is a damn wall going to stop them. And if it does, will China be safe. (does anyone even TRY to sneak into China? Their wall must be working)
AND, if they are going to give us all "anal probes" will we also have to drink a gallon of that nasty liquid first?
AND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a butter fly.................
Holly shit. That was funny

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not very well already my turn.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotcha. WINNER

Poppa (K)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i kill threads everywhere i go on the net. this one is done.

turn off your computer, and go outside and play. don't touch the red shovel; its mine.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dam has my dog been at your house to. Lol. For a while I couldn't keep a cord on nothing. She chewed up every cord in the house. Lol I think one finally lite her ass up cause one day I come home to a big puddle of Pee a chewed up cord and she didn't come out the bedroom for two days. Lol. Hasn't touched a cord since

VU Sponsors