Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Switched back to Backwoods Blends Vanilla Cupcake. this stuff is so wild I can't stop!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I almost forgot to win today

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This contest is not over.

Until I say it's over.
PS: I win again.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
images
I win

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Evening win !
Breazy hope your doing ok man read some of what your dealing with. You said something clicks and your right it just does. And there's nothing you can do. I've been straight along time. And I had to cut ties with everyone and just be by my self a long time to get here. And still everyday it's still there. I don't trust no one or let anyone in really just for that reason. I can't take the let down. It would push me over the edge again. But we all slip. I no trust me. I recently let someone in my life. After telling myself no don't do it you no it's not real it can't be. But something just pulled me in. My mind my heart my soul just keap saying it's ok. I could trust this. So I did. And for 7mths I wrapped myself up in it. Nothing could tell me that there could possiably be anything to it but the best thing ever to happen to me. I was really starting to believe I had been giving an angel just for me. But after all that it turn into a nightmare on two days everything my whole world just crashed down around me. And I get left standing here with a stupid look on my face and expected to not even be hurt or mad. Don't even speeck of it just turn around and walk away like it didn't mean a thing. So I guess you no what happened next. But now I've got to manage to pick my self up. And friend that's not an easy task.

have a nice day

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy hope your doing ok man read some of what your dealing with. You said something clicks and your right it just does. And there's nothing you can do. I've been straight along time. And I had to cut ties with everyone and just be by my self a long time to get here. And still everyday it's still there. I don't trust no one or let anyone in really just for that reason. I can't take the let down. It would push me over the edge again. But we all slip. I no trust me. I recently let someone in my life. After telling myself no don't do it you no it's not real it can't be. But something just pulled me in. My mind my heart my soul just keap saying it's ok. I could trust this. So I did. And for 7mths I wrapped myself up in it. Nothing could tell me that there could possiably be anything to it but the best thing ever to happen to me. I was really starting to believe I had been giving an angel just for me. But after all that it turn into a nightmare on two days everything my whole world just crashed down around me. And I get left standing here with a stupid look on my face and expected to not even be hurt or mad. Don't even speeck of it just turn around and walk away like it didn't mean a thing. So I guess you no what happened next. But now I've got to manage to pick my self up. And friend that's not an easy task.

have a nice day
Thanks Scooter for the inspirational words and thoughts.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope not today. Today this here is a win. Look at it well so you understand:)

have a nice day

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just miss you. And it sux. Win!!!

have a nice day

VU Sponsors