Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey I'm just trying to get Golden lol. Platinum is like a dream! But a win is not so I win !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, you get the 4,000 post and all you said was "me". I expect better for the 5,000th post.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We forgive you, we know you will do better for 5,000.
We expect an animated gif of fireworks.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We forgive you, we know you will do better for 5,000.
We expect an animated gif of fireworks.
Done
a20cda7b4e071bb5d3bd03604cabf25a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice, I like.

Since we are also venting,,,,,, I was watching TV, reading threads, talking on Skype and filling my tank and didn't notice that the tip on the bottle stuck in the cap, when I tipped the bottle to fill it spilled out all over my desk.
$#!^* VENT

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Typing three pages on a phone would take a Looooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg time.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@blipt, I truly appreciate what you had to say about "GD" being thrown around like no one's business I'm not a religious person AT ALL. I'm not sure what I am, tbh... Regardless, I find it makes me cringe when I hear others say it, if I'm absolutely effing mad out of my mind, I've been known to say it. Anyone that knows me, knows I'm pretty PISSED OFF when those words come outta my mouth.

Pants drooping. I thought that would be one of those "trendy" things that would hopefully pass. NOPE. Yeah, those piss me off, too. Now, they wear a belt, are forced to walk like they have no knees, wobbling down the street like a freakin' weeble. Solution: If you can't be bothered to pull them up, wear suspenders on them underneath your shirt. Then we can keep pointing and laughing as you wobble down the streets with bouncing pants like Homey the Clown. Give me a break!!

So. How was y'alls evening? Me? Oh, I win, thanks.

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha! Homey the clown! When my kids were younger they called them "stoopid pants" . I think they were right . Too bad it wasn't a fad. Everytime I see that " fashion" I remember "stoopid pants" ! Ahh, memories !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
SNL Homey?
As in "Homey don't play that game"

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My son tried to get away with that 1 time I said boy if you don't go find a belt to hold those pants up I will and then whip your ass with the belt. He didn't do it again.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good morning to you but I think I'm finally going to be able to go to sleep now! I hope you have a great day!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm up early (for me early) the dogs were licking my hand to wake me up because they needed to go outside and leak.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Go play your bongo, Richy

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Or was it spelled Ricky?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Go fast and turn left.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Main what? Remember I'm new to the forum.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Z ! Morning everyone ! Ok I'm going to be the one to say it Happy Hump Day lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Mark how many posts till you get gold lol ? Is it 1500 ? I'm trying !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just caught my neighbor's son-in-law with a bottle of Roundup spraying the honeysuckle and cane I have been growing on the chain link fence to make a privacy fence. He was nice about it, said my neighbor told him to do it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've got more to replant. All her kids and in-laws are there this weekend for her 89th birthday. I'll replant in a couple days.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow 89 ! Bless her, I hope i make it to that age lol Probably live to be a hundred so my son can torture me extra long in life lol

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't bless her ,she's the devil. She has backed out of her drive and hit several of my cars/trucks. So I parked a cargo trailer in my front and now she just hits it. I had a 9 foot high fence with honeysuckle that blocked my view of her house and kept the west side of my house in the shade. She had her lawn crew spray Roundup on it. She puts nails in cups and puts them behind my tires, so I have to park in my other driveway. She called the city because my grass was too tall.(that one backed fired, by the time the city came out my lawn was mowed and her's was too tall, she got the ticket) She knows I have cameras pointing on her drive and when I see her hit the trailer I come out and give her the evil eye. The right side of her car shows that she is hitting other things besides my stuff.
Okay, rant over.
I win.

lovinvape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just caught my neighbor's son-in-law with a bottle of Roundup spraying the honeysuckle and cane I have been growing on the chain link fence to make a privacy fence. He was nice about it, said my neighbor told him to do it.
That's horrible! My daughter and I used to ride around on the golf cart(doesn't work anymore) looking for honeysuckle. I showed her how to pull the stem and get the juice. I've been looking for a good honeysuckle juice.

VU Sponsors