Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I have not been home for an entire day and night for so long. I have been online all day!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Something scary going on a couple blocks away. I was in bed and heard "Stop! Freeze!" I went to the window and saw a bunch of cop cars and there is some kind of alarm going off.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
9a24f06486c2d93664599ecadf72e17c.jpg

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Alarm is still blaring but I don't see the cops anymore

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Something scary going on a couple blocks away. I was in bed and heard "Stop! Freeze!" I went to the window and saw a bunch of cop cars and there is some kind of alarm going off.

Not good Janet you stay inside and safe or I will have to worry about you all night be sure your doors are locked dear.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Not good Janet you stay inside and safe or I will have to worry about you all night be sure your doors are locked dear.
I'm far enough away not to worry. And I'm on the third floor. The blaring alarm is annoying though.

kittyjvr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
All must stay safe while im keeping the win occupied
Win win

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last week, I finally confessed to a co-worker I've had my eye on for a long time. I just felt so badly that I had to say something that I would rather have been fired for sexual harassment than not have known the truth. Turns out she's been in love with me for months! I just never knew it. We're just that hopeless, hah. At this point, I think it's safe to say this goes a little beyond a little crush. Jeez.

I'm declaring a retroactive win on this one. It's been an amazing week. :D

Winning? Maybe, maybe not... ...I lead such a scandalous life. :p

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Winning day... not really. Woke up with day 3 of this headache. More meds needed and I hate pills.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doing pretty good Bob hope you are doing the same. Still a little foggy from last nights early celebrations

spongeylilvaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been a whirl wind couple of weeks for the fam each one of my 2 younger sisters adult daughters (cousins)delivered their babies within 2 weeks of each other, the latest birth last night..I'm one Happy Great Aunt right now!

My Reign Has Just Begun

VU Sponsors