Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
cliff.0.0.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Delicious. Yum yum! I agree.

All these years later I notice his jeans are cut with a hole in the crotch. He was obviously staying cool on stage. No, nothing "hung out", he wore skivies so there was no danglies. No obvious camera cuts either, just subtle ones, you can see it and then never "unsee" it. :D :)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Delicious. Yum yum! I agree.

All these years later I notice his jeans are cut with a hole in the crotch. He was obviously staying cool on stage. No, nothing "hung out", he wore skivies so there was no danglies. No obvious camera cuts either, just subtle ones, you can see it and then never "unsee" it. :D :)

giphy.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Bon-Scott.jpg

Told my wife you and me are going to create a philosopher stone or elixir of life, bring Bon back, run off and go party with him. She just laughed at me. "You couldn't share Bon." I could I think. :) But, *ahem* I get dibs on the middle. ;) :p

Ah Ha! Found one! A pic of Bon in drag for the premier of "Baby Don't Go" on Oz telly.

http://ammp.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Bon-Scott-on-Countdown-1-1000x576.jpg
Bon-Scott-on-Countdown-1-1000x576.jpg

He's a damn cute chick with a ... too. :D Although this was done full on cheek and more to mock "glam rock" which was getting to be over the top at the time. "Look at us glam a straight up blues tune as rock, tell us we ain't here to stay. Yeah, GFY! Our Front man has enough balls he'll wear a dress and sing live on stage broadcasting over Australia! Eat that!"

And despite all his boozing it was Bon what got them the concert tour in France which lead to turning Paris into Sin City in 1979. Bon paid for their way there, arranged the bookings and gave it all to Angus as a gift for Malcom. This is in part why Bon was considered "just another Young brother". Another aspect of it was Bon is/was "S--p--e--c--i--a--l". That's pronounced "Speck --- All".

6106e06fa61593f03e9196ea6c844442.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors