Become a Patron!

latest buy

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hy guys/girls. i have a lot of mods like we all do. yesterday i bought the vaporosso luxe2. it is a beautifull mod however they say it can get to 220w. being a twin battery 18650, i would not think it would. i could not handle that wattage though, it would blow my head off! however i have found it to be one of the best i have used. the only thing what might be a con to many people would be the weight! she is a bloody heavyweight, she feels like twive the weight of a gen. and the controls mean you have to be carefull how you hold it as the buttons are very very sensitive, if you put it on lock you are fine as you can still use it, it really would suit a laft handed user.however i find it to be a fantastic vape. credit to vaporesso for this one.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a couple of the first round of Luxe mods, and like you with the Luxe 2, I am really fond of them. Just pulled one off the shelf the other day to use with an Aromamizer.

They're very solid and hold up well. If you need a weapon in the middle of the night to knock a burglar on the head, just grab one of these!

I do always lock the screen on mine, though, because as you said, that touch screen is super sensitive. It would drive me batty trying to vape with it unlocked.

There have been a couple of other pieces of Vaporesso kit over the years that I've really liked. Used their ceramic c-cell coils (the ones that fit an Atlantis) for several years and found them to be the longest-lasting factory coils I ever used. Love the Armour Pro mod also, even though one of mine just recently died. I used the heck out of it while it was living, though, so I probably just wore it out! Can't complain - I got it from 3AVape one Christmas for $12.99 plus shipping.

Good choice on the Luxe. Great mod.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I have a couple of the first round of Luxe mods, and like you with the Luxe 2, I am really fond of them. Just pulled one off the shelf the other day to use with an Aromamizer.

They're very solid and hold up well. If you need a weapon in the middle of the night to knock a burglar on the head, just grab one of these!

I do always lock the screen on mine, though, because as you said, that touch screen is super sensitive. It would drive me batty trying to vape with it unlocked.

There have been a couple of other pieces of Vaporesso kit over the years that I've really liked. Used their ceramic c-cell coils (the ones that fit an Atlantis) for several years and found them to be the longest-lasting factory coils I ever used. Love the Armour Pro mod also, even though one of mine just recently died. I used the heck out of it while it was living, though, so I probably just wore it out! Can't complain - I got it from 3AVape one Christmas for $12.99 plus shipping.

yeah i think it is good that vapor are extending their range but keeping the same coils,that way a pack of coils you can fit into 3 different mods and if like you and i, have so many mods it gets confusing having all these boxes of coils lying around. but if you follow the trend with aegis bringing different mods out, they all have different coils! i mean they have brought out 4 different ones in 5 weeks!
given you have a luxe2, i dont think 220watt would be possible given the batteries. mind you my head would be lying on the ground at that setting. i will stick at 50-70 i think, oh another good point on the luxe2 is the size of the tank.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't have many factory coils - most of my atomizers are rebuildable. I still have some Nautilus coils, some of the Vaporesso c-cells, some Freemax mesh ones, and some Voopoo PNPs, and that's about it. I didn't have all those until I bought a few AIO units, which I used for a month or two before I got bored with them. I still use my Drag X units, but have pod-type RDAs on them.

I'd melt into a giant blob if I tried to vape at 220w. About the highest I ever go, and this only in moments of lunacy, is about 60w.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

my first vaporosso buy was the swag folloed by swag2, gen etc and i like all their gt coils, touch wood, i have yet to have a problem with their gear. unlike aegis, vapo let you use the same coil in a lot of mods. with aegis its new mod=new coils!

VU Sponsors