I shouldn't of but I did....Also just added a Big Nasty to my order
1693400-6.jpg

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I shouldn't of but I did....Also just added a Big Nasty to my order
1693400-6.jpg
Hi
I got the big down and dirty (BN clone) as my first 26650 mod..however I had trouble with that darn locking ring and button..
I then, like you , ordered the original Tatroe Big Nasty from CigTech in IL
after about 6mos the magnet and bottom copper contact broke and Cigtech wanted another $55 for a switch replacement.. To heck with that so I ordered a stainless 26650 BFM from BCV that came with extra magnets and great customer service. Absolutely love it!.. I hope you have better luck with those mods than I did..
01503fd0bef5ea6c8447dda30071723a.jpg

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416870217.988538.jpg
Classique on the left, Aspire Nautilus on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR

Member For 4 Years
Got one of them SMY GOD 180 and it shipped the same day I ordered it. Now for the good part I got it from FASTTECH. Same day shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Same on a 4bay charger!!!!!!!!!! Used the Black Friday code and got 10% off!!!!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I have been using the wifes tupperware, this look like an Xmas request. Where did you get that?
harbor freight,,,,i got mine Friday and got 10 bucks off,,,,,delivered to my door for 81 bucks(it aint here yet)they may still have it on sale

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My second Rose V2, a Stumpy kit, a Magma, an Origen, some O-rings and replacement coils for my Aerotank

D

Donald Bickers

This is a very nice tool chest, on sale for $79.99 used a 20% coupon. Out the door for $68.48 with tax.

Thank you!
your welcome,,,let me know how it works out,,,,post pics,,,,so do think I got a good deal at 81 bucks delivered

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to go look at one of those on Friday. Not sure it is what I need it to be, but my local has five of them.

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
man i wish i could say may last purchase was something sexy or fancy but unfortunately it was a couple tugboats, a bunch of magnets and a dna clone.

*sits at the not cool table*

D

Donald Bickers

man i wish i could say may last purchase was something sexy or fancy but unfortunately it was a couple tugboats, a bunch of magnets and a dna clone.

*sits at the not cool table*
all gear is cool,,,,when its put together you cant see most of it anyway

D

Donald Bickers

it was a great seller when I used to sell vape gear. I now own three. I'll just need one more and I'll be happy for awhile.
we all say that,,,,,,but just keep getting more,,,,,,wish I had a dollar for everytime I told the olady ,,,,ill just get this and be good for a while:D

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol. I know, I need help. I'm going to move on to some DIY juice. after that, I'm hoping I'll pick up another hobby (hopefully go back to my running obsession)

D

Donald Bickers

ive been DIY juice for about 2 yrs,,,,,you should love it ,,,I do,,,for the flavor alone it cant be beat,,not to mention the fact I can make 30ml for under a buck including the cost of the bottle

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in 2010 I used to strictly vape DIY, this will just be buying flavor and buying nic mixed with pg/vg already. I just want a juice i really like that normally cose 14 bucks for 15ml in bulk.

Rock Hunter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4 bottles 'o juice from Nicoticket
2 bottles 'o juice from White Label ( 100ml's, gunna try the chai tea )

Running obsession?
Used to do ultra's ( 100's were my favorite until I had the dreaded PF in both feet at the same time.. I wasn't pleasant to be around for awhile & if you've had it, you know what I'm talking about. & yeah, I was a smoker then :cool:)
Running cost me a marriage and it was a good thing.
Still hammer, but not for 40+hrs a week, training.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
48871e50e03d091dd477f6bec10e84dc.jpg

Hoping to give myself this dual 26650
(Parallel) semi-mech box mod as a Christmas present, from me to me! Lol..right now they are sold out at VosVape, but they are expecting more inventory very soon, and they sellout fast!..my brother has one and it's awesome for blowing huge fluffy white clouds and the batteries last days on a single charge vaping sub ohm builds almost non-stop..I can't wait to get it! Lol
from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk[/IMG]

Last edited:

MisterBig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My latest purchase was the Cloupor T8 but its taken a backseat to my Sigelei 100. The Cloupor does not accurately read its ouput nor does it even reach the advertised 150w. I'm bummed to be honest.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Juice..juice and more juice
Oh and a freak show RDA its on the 8 day plane ride from china right now
Edit.. My first craft vapery box is on its way. Couldn't resist the 50% off.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2 to replace a clone that started to short out.

I am putting rebuild kits on my Xmas list.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another Lemo in Black. Uncle RJ, you really should get one. The airflow and flavor is terrific.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two 120ml bottles of gourmet juice from ITC Vapes in Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake, VG max and with 6mgs of nic..awesome juice for my low sub ohm builds dripping...

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Found a local brick and mortar store still selling the Skeleton Key clones that got litigated off the internet, so I picked one up with an Atlantis. Very nice and simple setup.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As the title says.. .It can be big, small new ,used and multiple...Pic's welcome if it's in the mail stock photos are cool... also If you want to add the price that's up to youLinks are welcome too especially if you got a good deal:)

OK I guess I'll start seeming I started this thread:rolleyes::D... I just purchased my big list from FT that has taken me a few weeks to gather after doing much research and reading reviews on each product..Some of the Juice's can be a bit iffy but for the price I'll take a chance

SKU 1138304: Ships next day$0.98
$0.98
UltraFire Battery Case
2*26650^
SKU 1203601: Ships next day$1.41
$1.41
Dual-Slot 26650 Battery Case
White: 2-Piece Pack^
SKU 1333513: Ships next day$0.76
$0.76
26650 Battery Protective Case (2-Piece Pack)
Kayfun v3.1, Brass, Chromed
SKU 1567302: Ships in 3 business days$15.52
$15.52
Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (4.5mL)
Stainless Steel, C-Style
SKU 1603101: Ships in 5 business days ETA: 11/14/2014 (2 days)$2.72
$5.44
Stainless Steel 510 Rotatable Drip Tip
Silver
SKU 1637202: In stock$16.51
$16.51
2-in-1 Combo Tester (Ohm Meter + Volt Meter) for E-Cigarette
Cappuccino Flavor / 24mg/ml Nicotine, 50ml
SKU 1664904: Ships in 3 business days$5.03
$5.03
Hangsen E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarette (50ml)
Vanilla Flavor, 24mg/ml Nicotine, 50ml
SKU 1679504: Ships in 3 business days$5.02
$5.02
Hangsen E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarette (50ml)
Coffee Flavor, 24mg/ml Nicotine
SKU 1764303: In stock$7.32
$7.32
E-liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (100ml)
Fogger V4, SS, Silver
SKU 1810200: Ships next day$13.19
$13.19
Fogger V4 RBA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
Caramel Flavor, 18mg/ml Nicotine
SKU 1819501: In stock$3.84
$3.84
E-Liquid for Electronic Cigarettes (50ml)
Rose V2, 22mm, SS, w/ stand (Gift Box)
SKU 1849800: Ships next day$23.00
$23.00
Rose V2 Styled Rebuildable Tank Atomizer (3.7ml)
Nautilus Mini, Coil Head, 1.8ohm, 5-Pack
SKU 1859402: Ships next day$10.73
5-pack
$10.73
rAuthentic Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Clearomizer Replacement Coil Head (5-Pack)
Big Dripper (22mm), SS, w/ Drip Tip
SKU 1861401: In stock$13.57
$13.57
Big Dripper Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomize
Tobh Atty V3 (28.4mm), SS, Brushed
SKU 1861902: Ships in 7 business days$10.60
$10.60
Tobh Atty V3 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
Chocolate Cream, 18mg/ml Nicotine
SKU 1869213: In stock$3.84
$3.84
Tank (Nautilus), SS+ Glass, Silver (Hollow-out)
SKU 1871601: Ships next day$8.68
$8.68
Authentic Aspire Nautilus Clearomizer Hollow-out Stainless Steel + Glass Replacement Tank
Cream, 18mg/ml NicotineSKU 1873200: In stock$3.84
$3.84

yesterday I just bought a Kanger turbotank for my collection nothing fancy I already have fancy

wasteyrself

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a Harbor Freight right near my house, I should check it out. Thank you!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought this tool chest at Harbor Freight,The cost was $81.00 delivered to my door,,,that was with a coupon,go check them out they may still be on sale,,,,,beware it took 10 days to ship,but that was through the holidays.
I'm going there later to pick up a HVLP spray gun...I'll have to have a look around...I really like the look of that one

D

Donald Bickers

I've got a Harbor Freight right near my house, I should check it out. Thank you!
I'm going there later to pick up a HVLP spray gun...I'll have to have a look around...I really like the look of that one
OK guys,,,don't expect some real heavy duty box here,,,it is light duty,,,,but on the same hand,wick and wire don't weigh much,i also put wax on the drawer runners as they were very dry,,,,all in all I love it and it works great for what I wanted,and looks great in my eyes

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK guys,,,don't expect some real heavy duty box here,,,it is light duty,,,,but on the same hand,wick and wire don't weigh much,i also put wax on the drawer runners as they were very dry,,,,all in all I love it and it works great for what I wanted,and looks great in my eyes
Oh I know...I love the look of it plus being very practical ...Very classic looking

VU Sponsors