Become a Patron!

Leaked Photos of Dr. Crimmy’s “Lab”

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
keep up with the other threads @exodus is busy creating his own juice line for his buddy's shop. He is including a free video wit h each bottle of juice showing that particular serialized bottle being prepared

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
keep up with the other threads @exodus is busy creating his own juice line for his buddy's shop. He is including a free video wit h each bottle of juice showing that particular serialized bottle being prepared

I believe his motto is "Finger free, a salmon egg in every bottle"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so is the bathtub he makes it in FDA approved.

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
It does seem a little strange people getting out there pitchforks over a cockroach as they were happily throwing cancer down into there lungs not that long ago! And why the self righteous rage from convicted vapes who released the pictures? He says himself on his "wannabe gangster" YouTube vid that he'd had the pics for months and wasn't going to release them but he was backed into a corner. Sounds like a business dispute to me rather than an overwhelming need to rectify a public health issue six months after he knew. By the way, PG/VG has anti-microbial properties, so even if they did mix it in the toilet, you can see in the pics, you would be perfectly safe. It just might not taste too good!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
those hosers didn't do anything,,it was the mods here ,,i got banned ,yea thats right BANNED ,,hmm so much for not being like naziland !!

Can you tell me who banned you please?
You can PM me the info. if you don't want to say here.
Thank you.
I am personally trying to get to the bottom of why this happened and who made the cal/which rule you were said to have broken. etc..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
News to all of us, honestly. Whiskey popped in here earlier looking because I noticed your posts weren't here.

Can you tell me who banned you please?
You can PM me the info. if you don't want to say here.
Thank you.
I am personally trying to get to the bottom of why this happened and who made the cal/which rule you were said to have broken. etc..

i can tell ya right here ,,i have no fuckin idea ,at least at ECF they give ya the courtesy of lubed up reaming with your banning

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Say whhhaaaaat on the VU, what the fuck.

I don't remember you rubbing anyone that much the wrong way.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
exodus, we seriously don't know what's going on. Did you get a message? A warning? Anything?? We're confused, too.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Something isn't right.
I am going to tag everyone to this thread until I get to the bottom of this and if it was a mistake than I think your account should be restored.
You are a very active member of this forum and you aren't any more of a dick than the rest of us.
I want some answers.
Check your email and it should say WHO banned you and why.
It appears you got spam banned which makes ZERO sense.

@TygerTyger
@SMOKIE
@LucidiousRage

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
We are working on it now.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Account has been restored, and a PM with more information has been sent to that account

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe that, but highly doubt its that way most other areas. Your county must have alot of money to toss around, but most are not like that.

What im gettin at is, when a free market is present, the customers dictate which businesses succeed. If your place is gross, no body comes and pays your bills. We as people have become so used to having the state do this for us, that we automatically expect that if its open, its clean. Personal responsibility towards the businesses we support have gone out the window, since inspectors are supposed to do our dirty work for us. In many areas with little resources to pay health inspectors, that public idea of their presence is still there, making unsanitary practices more harmful, since the people think the 'homework' is already done for them.

Govt agencies are rife with corruption and megalomania. Even if their omnipresence was possible money wise (which its not), its superiority over free market solutions is an illusion.

The huge and relative difference here is, you physically visit a restaurant. You see at least SOME of the facilities you dine in. Likely you wont see the kitchen (where you would want to see, and they won't allow you back there for "insurance" reasons). In a juice place like this that sells online, how are you supposed to see the facilities? You order blindly.

I don't disagree with what you have said, but the need for inspections and standards placed on these places is real. SOMEONE should have the ability to give things a look over, to give at least some kind of assurance they aren't using a toilet bowl to mix with.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The huge and relative difference here is, you physically visit a restaurant. You see at least SOME of the facilities you dine in. Likely you wont see the kitchen (where you would want to see, and they won't allow you back there for "insurance" reasons). In a juice place like this that sells online, how are you supposed to see the facilities? You order blindly.

I don't disagree with what you have said, but the need for inspections and standards placed on these places is real. SOMEONE should have the ability to give things a look over, to give at least some kind of assurance they aren't using a toilet bowl to mix with.

You do not need the government for that, or even some organization to set standards

If one place started with posting a video on their MAIN website showing them mixing, with the intent of proving to the public they use good practices and their juice is clean and advertising this video, others will follow suit.

If the 20th place to follow suit does something better then the first 19, and the public prefers that, then the first 19 will hear of it and follow suit.

free markets work without government intervention.

Now have no doubt someone would post a video hiding the truth and photo editing things, but then that will get leaked eventually.

I would venture to say, eventually
someone would even go to a live feed of their mixing room. Hiding the labels to not give away the recipes

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You do not need the government for that, or even some organization to set standards

If one place started with posting a video on their MAIN website showing them mixing, with the intent of proving to the public they use good practices and their juice is clean and advertising this video, others will follow suit.

If the 20th place to follow suit does something better then the first 19, and the public prefers that, then the first 19 will hear of it and follow suit.

free markets work without government intervention.

Now have no doubt someone would post a video hiding the truth and photo editing things, but then that will get leaked eventually.

I would venture to say, eventually
someone would even go to a live feed of their mixing room. Hiding the labels to not give away the recipes

It's been what? 3-4 years now that vaping has really taken off? Big names are already big names. NO ONE is doing what you are suggesting. And they won't either. The only way people get exposed is when some EX employee gets pissed off because they got fired.

Now how long before every juice maker makes employees sign a form about picture/video of the facilities? To protect their OWN asses? That's next, because it makes business sense.

What you are suggesting, just won't happen, or it already would have. People are lazy and they are not going to demand juice makers do that.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's been what? 3-4 years now that vaping has really taken off? Big names are already big names. NO ONE is doing what you are suggesting. And they won't either. The only way people get exposed is when some EX employee gets pissed off because they got fired.

Now how long before every juice maker makes employees sign a form about picture/video of the facilities? To protect their OWN asses? That's next, because it makes business sense.

What you are suggesting, just won't happen, or it already would have. People are lazy and they are not going to demand juice makers do that.
excellent point

but after all this started didnt vendors start posting all kinds of photos of their mixing facilities? If the public bitches enough, which I tend to think they will not, vendors would do this imho. But it would take pressure from the consumers to make it happen

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You have a child like faith in the infalablity of holy mother state.....you gaze with innocent eyes at the state like it's Santa Claus, that it's motive and intention are remotely concerned with your well being.they are not...the motives of the state is to bleed off as much wealth and power from the goverened as possible...jingos and platitudes are feed to the masses to scare them into the belief that civilization itslef is not possible without an all powerfull state.....the state is an organized crime syndacite that is massively incompetent at best and downright evil generally.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Who is the group that "police" Big Pharma?

Not one of you should dare say the FDA

The FDA is a pay to play BUSINESS and they always have been.
They are the "AEMSA" of Pharmaceuticals.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You have a child like faith in the infalablity of holy mother state.....you gaze with innocent eyes at the state like it's Santa Claus, that it's motive and intention are remotely concerned with your well being.they are not...the motives of the state is to bleed off as much wealth and power from the goverened as possible...jingos and platitudes are feed to the masses to scare them into the belief that civilization itslef is not possible without an all powerfull state.....the state is an organized crime syndacite that is massively incompetent at best and downright evil generally.
We have been propagandized from birth to blindly accept the almighty entity of the state.
But, how would we build the roads? How would we prevent crime? How would we keep restaurants clean?
These are all questions with the same built in answer. The answer is, "The govt has to do it, because the people cant" Its so fucking absurd, as if no one ever gives a shit about themselves or others with looking down the barrel of a gun.

If the restaurant wont let you look in their kitchen, you dont eat there. Likewise, if juice makers wont show you their labs, you dont buy from them. The free market would absolutely work, if it was allowed to be free and the people knew from birth, that they themselves are responsible for their own safety.

@pulsevape its always nice to see people who refuse to be fooled by power hungry oligarchs who pose as humanity's saviors. I cant believe more people havent woken up by now.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@pulsevape its always nice to see people who refuse to be fooled by power hungry oligarchs who pose as humanity's saviors. I cant believe more people havent woken up by now.

unfortunately, there are just as many people who feel like you as there are that WANT to be taken care of the government and feel that is how life should be

actually there probably are more of those that want the government to take care of them. funny thing is imho we had a revolution to get away from an oppressive government and 200+ years later we created the same type of government

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
And there you go...You didn't create your government. Big business asked you, which of their three candidates would you like to be ruled by and then called it democracy!

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL! Assumptions, assumptions!

You die hard haters, do you KNOW history? LMFAO! You would note, Mr. Walnuts, that one of the constitutional functions of the government, WAS to build roads.

Government HAS a function AND a place in any society. True, ours is a bloated mass of shit, and it certainly doesn't serve the people. However to the nut case that thinks a health inspector has no place, he lives in la-la land.

Lots of folks pitching a bitch about personal responsibility, but I'm betting not one of them has built the road in front of their house, nor have they spent the money and invested the time maintaining the road in front of their house.

In case no one has noticed, we are busy. Nobody has the fucking time to do all the things suggested by some of these guys flying off the handle. Not one person here raises and preserves every crumb of food they eat. Yet you got some crying about GMO's. For fucks sake, farmers have to feed the world.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

You die hard haters, do you KNOW history? LMFAO! You would note, Mr. Walnuts, that one of the constitutional functions of the government, WAS to build roads.

Government HAS a function AND a place in any society. True, ours is a bloated mass of shit, and it certainly doesn't serve the people. However to the nut case that thinks a health inspector has no place, he lives in la-la land.

Lots of folks pitching a bitch about personal responsibility, but I'm betting not one of them has built the road in front of their house, nor have they spent the money and invested the time maintaining the road in front of their house.

In case no one has noticed, we are busy. Nobody has the fucking time to do all the things suggested by some of these guys flying off the handle. Not one person here raises and preserves every crumb of food they eat. Yet you got some crying about GMO's. For fucks sake, farmers have to feed the world.
your point is true. no one person has the time to do it all any more.. life is just too BIG. But there is the problem the government,life,business,etc has gotten too big and there's no accountability. Like others have pointed out. health inspectors sometimes never come or show up once a year or on a schedule. Does that help? well it gives some a peace of mind. it keeps some people in line. but plenty of people get food poisoning every day form poor health practices in restaurants. is the number negligible? some may think so while others disagree But i feel there has to be a better way, and I do not feel the better way comes from a bigger government. UNLESS its multiple bigger governments. I feel the size and power of over governments FED,State,local are backwards

i would favor stripping power and expanse of the federal government and making local governments more powerful and better funded. WHY

well you normally know more people involved in the election and running of your local area you live in versus the fed or even state. its easier to dethrone a local incumbent vs a state or federal one, and its easier to move to a different town then a different state or country. SO while i am not a fan of big government for various reasons. if I had to have a big government and I can choose, I would choose a powerful LOCAL government with a small weaker federal government

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
unfortunately, there are just as many people who feel like you as there are that WANT to be taken care of the government and feel that is how life should be

actually there probably are more of those that want the government to take care of them. funny thing is imho we had a revolution to get away from an oppressive government and 200+ years later we created the same type of government
In some ways it makes you sympathize with the elite and
And there you go...You didn't create your government. Big business asked you, which of their three candidates would you like to be ruled by and then called it democracy!
Mor

Jeez you have more faith in the goverment than a snake handler or a faith healer..........so you don't ask people about resurants huh...you have never been in a resturant and got upset stomach and said "I'm not going back there again"? you don't stick your head in a resurant and smell it and say ...yuck not going in there....you just take the goverments word for it that hey thisplace serves healthy food...if that is how you operate who....... holds your hand when you cross the street or do you just assume once the light turns green you really don't have to look both ways , because after all WE HAVE LAWS.....I don't have to build a road...that is for road builders...I pay a toll to ride on the road to the road builder...right now I live in California and I have the highest gas tax in America I'm told I pay this tax to maintain the roads...OH wait..it seems the state goverment doesn'tactually use that money to maintain roads...so now I have to pay even more money to maintain the road.....I pay a toll on the golden gate bridge..I pay a toll on the bay bridge..I pay a toll on the San Rafeal bridge......if I'm gonna pay a toll I'd just as soon pay it to somebody who knows what thew fuck they're doing.Instead of a group of parasitcal, appertchicks,who are totally unaccountable.
British Petroleum spilled oil into the Gulf of Mexico and got fined over a billion(not enough)...the EPA floods the Animas River in colorado and New Mexico with highly toxic waste and....who's getting fined,,,who's responsible who is accountable...

Recently S.F. tore down half the Bay Bridge and built a new one....it went over budget by like 4 fold the steel and concrete where bid out to a chinese company...they had to be done over and oeve again because the chinese company were using shoddy mterial...concrete was poured that was below spec, some was jack hammered out and replaced some wasn't...bolts holding down the suspension were supposed to be waterproof are now rusting...and engineers in the private sector say the fucking thing is unsafe....so for 4 times the price we got a piece of shit........and nobody is being held accountable for any of this and anyone with half a brain can see the whole project from start to finnish was nothing than a gaint food trough for criminals to stuff money into their pockets at the expense of the everyday person.
and the thing that keeps you up at night is a bug may have walked across your juice botlle....

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sorry Agnostic here.
Am not willing to be converted into believing in one of the dozen false gods.
90%+ of all wars are over religion.
We have advanced in EVERY field EXCEPT we are still stuck 2000 years ago when it comes to religion.
What the fuck.
First and final post about this because I will talk about ANYTHING except my beliefs of politics and religion.

one can talk about religion without trying to convert.

but alas teh sarcasm in my previous post was missed

mingerz

Member For 4 Years
Politics is the art of persuading you that things will be better tomorrow.......Religion is the art of persuading you that things will be better when you're dead!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the sarcasm.

This who shithole called "politics" was started on religion.

So a dirty lab, politics, and religion - the trifecta of all things shitty.
Sorry dude aethestist have killed as many if not more people than religon when you project Stalins 30 million and Mao's 70 million......these were movments that were viciously anti-religon......secular humanisim is just as bloody as the Cathoilic Church and just as delusional....secular humanisim is a religon with sins, virtues, saints and devils....and just as illogical.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
America is the accumulation of western thought and civilization...it wasn't created in a vaccum...and religon palyed a major role in that civilazation...if you can't look at the good, as well as the bad it played in the culture then you can't really understand westeren thought...for that matter there isn't a culture on the planet you can appreciate because religon played a major role in all of them...what would India be without Hinduisim....Japan without zen..

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1st fucknut that says religion in responsible for more deaths then all the wars combined,i am going to ass rape you and post the vid on youtube for the world to see.i got an anger management problem when it comes to ignorance !!
hitlers slave camps were responsible for 6million jews & 5 million "others" ,plus all that died in actual warring

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
your point is true. no one person has the time to do it all any more.. life is just too BIG. But there is the problem the government,life,business,etc has gotten too big and there's no accountability. Like others have pointed out. health inspectors sometimes never come or show up once a year or on a schedule. Does that help? well it gives some a peace of mind. it keeps some people in line. but plenty of people get food poisoning every day form poor health practices in restaurants. is the number negligible? some may think so while others disagree But i feel there has to be a better way, and I do not feel the better way comes from a bigger government. UNLESS its multiple bigger governments. I feel the size and power of over governments FED,State,local are backwards

i would favor stripping power and expanse of the federal government and making local governments more powerful and better funded. WHY

well you normally know more people involved in the election and running of your local area you live in versus the fed or even state. its easier to dethrone a local incumbent vs a state or federal one, and its easier to move to a different town then a different state or country. SO while i am not a fan of big government for various reasons. if I had to have a big government and I can choose, I would choose a powerful LOCAL government with a small weaker federal government
Yes , for lots of reasons . Big government never cares for the individual ,it's all about lobbies and groups with cash .

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I just deleted all of my comments because Dr. Crimmy's making juice in a total shithole has nothing at all to do with politics or religion.
Unless someone can prove to me that
A) Dr Crimmy is really some dipshit politician
OR
B) Dr. Crimmy was spending so much time in church that he let his lab turn into a 10 year olds bedroom when mom says
"You are not going out with your friends, you are not doing anything until you CLEAN UP THAT ROOM!
:p

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you miss the point...the issue is whether or not we should support handing over the policing of the vape industry to the goverment.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1st fucknut that says religion in responsible for more deaths then all the wars combined,i am going to ass rape you and post the vid on youtube for the world to see.i got an anger management problem when it comes to ignorance !!
hitlers slave camps were responsible for 6million jews & 5 million "others" ,plus all that died in actual warring
does dinner come with that date?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for a sexy redhead picture
tumblr_n7oc53DWEI1ttlzlvo1_500_zps30ba33c0.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I think you miss the point...the issue is whether or not we should support handing over the policing of the vape industry to the goverment.

Do you really think we are going to have a choice when it's all said and done?
We will be damn lucky if flavors will still be legal.

What happens if we are not so lucky?
You think we are going to find black market eliquid made in labs and clean rooms?

I think food grade standards should be followed for now for clean rooms where eliquid is made.

It makes no sense at all for eliquid manufacturers who are making under $200.000 a year to spend 25, 30 grand on a lab when we have no clue whatsoever what the FDA will require of eliquid makers in just 3 small years.

I hope this vape "Community" sues the FDA no matter what the deeming regs say because if not fuck the vape community I'm out.

This needs to be decided in court NO MATTER WHAT.

The vendors who foot the bill for the lawyers will be the vendors I support from that day forward.

VU Sponsors