Become a Patron!

Lemme get some opinions

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sooooo, since tomorrow is payday which for me means 1 new toy ;) i'd like to get some opinions because I am torn on which I would rather have. My local vape shop has great deals right now on velocity rda's and Uwell crown tanks and I just can't make a solid decision, sure I could buy both but I have limited myself to one toy a payday. Right now I have the Evic VT, SMPL mech, Omega rda, Mutation V2 & V4 and I just ordered a SnowWolf. Help a brotha out if you have either of these or better yet both and give me your opinion.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would get the velocity and start hunting a rebuildable only tank. I refuse to use prebuilt coil heads. The Goblin mini seems to be a big hit with folks that have one. Not sure if this helps at all, just what I would probably do. Good luck and happy hunting.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would get the velocity and start hunting a rebuildable only tank. I refuse to use prebuilt coil heads. The Goblin mini seems to be a big hit with folks that have one. Not sure if this helps at all, just what I would probably do. Good luck and happy hunting.

I actually took the advice of a really intelligent kid at my local vape shop and got a phenotype l rda and I am loving it.

Kid gave me 100 ml of free juice and made me some really nice clapton coils for it for free.

I feel the exact same way I refuse to use any prebuilt coils, I have a tfv4 and only use the rebuildables for all my temp control builds.

Best part is , my brand new shiny SnowWolf was waiting for me when I got home yesterday :)

I appreciate the advice Boom.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. Congrats on the new gear. It's good to hear about informed and helpful shop employees. My local shops are full of idiots.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice. Congrats on the new gear. It's good to hear about informed and helpful shop employees. My local shops are full of idiots.

Absolutely, I have one right around the corner from my office and nobody in that place knows jack shit.

I would rather drive the 25 mins to the place I went yesterday and talk to someone who really knows their stuff, I was pretty impressed with the guy all his advice was on point.

VU Sponsors