Become a Patron!

Lemon Lime Fruit Pie

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like a lot of things flavored with the classic lemon/lime profile. This recipe uses several of my favorite flavors to form the filling, crust & a light frosting like you might find on a Hostess Fruit Pie. This was my V4 (my first version was last summer) & I'm finally satisfied with it.

Three weeks & it's good to go.

1.5% FA Cookie
.5% FLV Frosting
.75% CAP Graham Cracker
3% CAP Lemon Lime
.5% FA Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed)
.75 FA MTS Vape Wizard
2% TFA Pie Crust
1.5% CAP Sugar Cookie

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I like a lot of things flavored with the classic lemon/lime profile. This recipe uses several of my favorite flavors to form the filling, crust & a light frosting like you might find on a Hostess Fruit Pie. This was my V4 (my first version was last summer) & I'm finally satisfied with it.

Three weeks & it's good to go.

1.5% FA Cookie
.5% FLV Frosting
.75% CAP Graham Cracker
3% CAP Lemon Lime
.5% FA Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed)
.75 FA MTS Vape Wizard
2% TFA Pie Crust
1.5% CAP Sugar Cookie
FA MTS Vape Wizard would this be like TFA Smooth?

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FLV Frosting
Pardon me as I have been out of the mix for a couple of years and ramping back up again. I saw different brands of Frosting while shopping for flavors. Is that a super sweet flavor? If so could it be used to sweeten up a non-bakery mix?
Lemon Lime Fruit Pie looks to be a very tasty recipe. I have FA Cookie and nothing else. Looks like I will have to wait on this one, sorry.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pardon me as I have been out of the mix for a couple of years and ramping back up again. I saw different brands of Frosting while shopping for flavors. Is that a super sweet flavor? If so could it be used to sweeten up a non-bakery mix?
Lemon Lime Fruit Pie looks to be a very tasty recipe. I have FA Cookie and nothing else. Looks like I will have to wait on this one, sorry.
It is like a sweet, vanilla cake frosting until you hit 1.5-2% (which I rarely do). From there you get an almost powdered sugar flavor out of it too.

I suppose you could use it to sweeten non-bakeries, but I usually use Super Sweet or Marshmallow for those instances.

VU Sponsors