Become a Patron!

let downs

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi ladies and gents and and yeah.
i recently managed to do something that for years i allways wanted to. i thought about it every day, went to do it 3 times..but backed out. 1 week ago yes i did it!!! i took a flight in a hot air balloon! result..never again, was nothing that i thought it would be like. thinkink about this, is there anything you guys have been let down with?
as an add on the best thing i did was a solo parachute drop, that was amazing.
your turn my friends?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
When I was a teenager, my step mom took me and my step sister to Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. While we were there, our dad took my two brothers and step brother to the Air Show in Topeka KS.
At the time, I didn't know anything about them going to the Air show. Found out when we got back to dads home. I was totally Let Down, Disappointed and Hurt. Our Uncle flew in his fighter jet, while I watched some country singer concert that I really didn't want to see nor care about seeing him. I'd rather been with my dad, brothers, and seeing/visiting with our Uncle and watching the Air show.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I was 16, I was playing in some sort of golf play day or charity event with my dad. There was a par 3, where if you got a hole in one, you won a car (don't remember what kind). Sure enough, I happened to hit my one and only hole in one right then and there! Also surely enough, when we finished the round, we were told and read the rules of the contest, and you had to be at least 18 to qualify. Soooo bummed 😞

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
When I was 16, I was playing in some sort of golf play day or charity event with my dad. There was a par 3, where if you got a hole in one, you won a car (don't remember what kind). Sure enough, I happened to hit my one and only hole in one right then and there! Also surely enough, when we finished the round, we were told and read the rules of the contest, and you had to be at least 18 to qualify. Soooo bummed 😞
geez i would have used every swear word in existance!!

VU Sponsors