Become a Patron!

LG Battery LE DGHR 2185, does it exist???

VaporJoes.com had the link below showing some batteries on sale at MadVapes...

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2014/07/lg-35amp-2500mah-18650-batteries-949.html

After viewing the page at MadVapes the battery was listed as the LE DGHR 2185. Obviously the LE should be LG but my question is, does this model even exist or has it been listed mistakenly. The photos that are used do not show any model number printed on the side like others LG batteries and if you Google the model number the only things that come up are Vapor Joes and MadVapes. Nothing else in the entirety of the Internet.

Now, what these look like are the LGDBHE21865 batteries and if they are that is all OK except that I cannot fine anywhere, in any spec sheet, where these are rated at 35A continious discharge. However, many sellers are touting them as 35A while others are selling them at a max discharge of 30A with a continious discharge of 20A.

So, does the battery at MadVapes even exist or was it a mistake? If it is the LGDBHE21865, then what is the proper specs for discharge currents.

Brent

RobertH

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would NEVER, EVER, EVER, IF MY LIFE DEPENDED on it, buy a battery that is recommended by Vapor Joe. I say that for one reason: If you DO NOT know the full facts please do not post it? THE most dangerous thing in the vaping community is the battery and giving incorrect information about it, especially to anyone that has less knowledge than you, is like saying, here, smoke this stick of dynamite. Mad Vape review mentions incorrect information and Brentleim cannot find the battery....wtf...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
most people in the vape community love and use the sony VTC4's and the VTC5's in 18650 size...however, sony has NOT MADE THEM IN YEARS...they stopped making the 18650 size even before the VTC5's came to market....they have never sold those batteries to the general public either...I think the whole battery world of vaping needs an overhaul. I personally will only trust batteries LABELED with their stats, no solid colored batteries for this fellow.

VU Sponsors