Become a Patron!

Lime Zinger

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well get some coffee
Not sure as all the cases seem to be in England so far anyone coming into country seems to be Flying into English airports
Enjoy your shopping today ok
Bet you never thought we would still be talking to each other every day
Hope your enjoying it and when your fed up with it let me know ok

No, I didn’t expect to still be in contact like this, but it’s been nice chatting with you.
I definitely need coffee! I like tea during the day, but not so much in the AM. But, nic and caffeine go well together!

I’ve got to get motivated to go do some shopping. :blech: Enjoy your evening.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Heavy winds and rain here to day and my grand Daughter want me to take her and her pal to the Cinema tonite 7 miles there and 7 miles back then do it all again when the pictures Finished
The joys of being Granda

But you can spoil grand kids rotten and hand them back to,the parents!

Yep it’s nice chatting to you to hate to say this but I’m sitting here with a hot pint off coffee :yes:
Now go get ready for shopping Lady

Hope you have been having a good day got the car sorted pick it up on Thursday
Also sorted out the Bathroom that we like just need to wait for the survey to be done now 1.30am Sunday here so will say nite nite to you

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It rained the entire week here, but it’s okay now. It’s the middle of the night here now. Have a good one today.

Hi there
Well I’ve had Rain,Sleet Hail stones,Snow and even Thunderstorms
And a bit off sunshine
But had a good day driving only had 22 drops and did 96 miles
Hope your having a good day at what you do
Must be about 2.35pm there it’s 6.35pm here
Talk soon ok :blech:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All of this weather in one day? That’s pretty amazing. It’s raining here and blowy, which I don’t mind.

Have a good night, since apparently it’s late-ish in Scotland!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I read about the big storm. Hope there’s not been really bad flooding where you are. Sounds bad! Be safe.

Good Morning, young Lady
We had just the usual storm damage Floods power lines down and trees blown over
Seems to have settled down just now
Will find out when I start driving the van at work
Think my steam crave will be delayed because off what’s happening in China
Let’s hope they get a cure soon was watching it on tv and the Epps centre looks like a ghost town
Well Rhianne you sleep safe ok
Arch:)

Hi ya
Well had a hail stone blizzard while driving throu Glen Fruin yesterday winds about 50mph couldn’t see 20 yrs in front off me hope your weathers better so how are you keeping hope you are well
Sleep safe
Arch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, very biblical storm! Hope you’re well, otherwise. Im just busy with a lot of stuff that i can’t put off. :blech:

Have a good night tonight!

Hi Rhianne
Still chitty weather here
Hope your managing to do the stuff yu can’t put off
Don’t work to hard lol
You take care and I always have a good nite I sleep like a baby
Vaping sleeping juice
Talk soon Arch:blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Arch. It’s been a busy week so far and rainy. Just chores I had to take care of, work, etc. :blech:

Hope things are getting back to normal after the storm. Regards to Glasgow.

Been busy this week done about 700miles so far
Due another storm soon this ones Called Dennis
Who thinks up these name’s anyhow
That’s the car picked up tonite
So will be getting rid off my old one and getting hers instead and she has the one she bought tonite
Well Lady have a good nite talk soon ok

5.50am sannies and Coffee made just getting ready to leave for work and have my 1st vape off the day Strawberry mint Cream
A nice early morning vape have a great weekend ok
And have a good Friday at work talk soon :bliss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a good day driving. I’m so glad it’s Friday! Hope the storm isn’t too bad. It’s gotten fairly cold and rainy here again.

I just mixed some Creme de Menthe juice. It will need to steep a bit, though. It’s great that I like my juice as much or maybe more than stuff I’ve bought.

Be safe driving. Lovely that you’ve got a new car. Lucky you!

well its the start off the weekend and have a lot off vaping to do while I dismantle built in wardrobes ready for redecorating the 1st Bedroom to change the decor hope you have a great weekend
Haven’t the time just now to make my juice will need to re-order my gear for mixing
Have about 2ltrs left to vape then start making some more
Take care Lady ok
Arch

Have a good day driving. I’m so glad it’s Friday! Hope the storm isn’t too bad. It’s gotten fairly cold and rainy here again.

I just mixed some Creme de Menthe juice. It will need to steep a bit, though. It’s great that I like my juice as much or maybe more than stuff I’ve bought.

Be safe driving. Lovely that you’ve got a new car. Lucky you!
Good Morning yo you Rhianne
Hope you had a great weekend and had plenty of fun time
How’s the Vaping going and how’s the Flavours doing
Have a good day at work I leave in 20mins
Arch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you had a good day, Arch. It’s Presidents Day so it’s a holiday, so it’s nice to just relax and be lazy.

I read there was another bad storm, hope you and your family fared well through it.

Enjoy the beginning of the week and safe driving.

We had the rain and wind but nothing bad unlike other parts off the UK
Some roads where flooded but I could still get through with my van
Nice to have a holiday on a Monday we have them but ours are called Bankholidays
Well Lady you take care and enjoy your day off nite nite to you xx

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The banks were closed here, but for some reason they’re calling it a “regional holiday”. It used to be national, so who knows. This country is so strange, it’s changed radically since I was a kid.

Will the Referendum vote be this year for Scotland? I hope it goes through, but being in another country, I’m not a good judge really.

Say howdy to Glasgow. That no mean city. It’s also the name of the theme song from Taggart. :teehee:

I voted to leave the U K last time but I also voted to leave the Euro alliance
If The S N P go for a vote this year I will be voting against the party I’ve voted for all my life
But I can’t vote for going back into Europe and that’s the basis off her wanting the vote
I think it was Barbara Dickinson that song the theme tune

Hi Rhianne
So how has your week been hope it went well
We have been having a lot of rain hailstones and sleet plus strong winds
A few roads flooded but nothing major in Glasgow
How’s the vaping going good I hope
I got my tickets for the Scottish expo $8 for a Two day ticket looking forward to it
Well Lady have a great weekend and have fun :bingo::stars::bunny::stars2:
The-Arch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I haven’t been around. My FIL had a stroke and everything has been upside down here. I was away from the forum for a bit.

Hope things are going good with you!

Sorry to hear about the Stroke hope it wasn’t a major one and they are able to talk
Never ever apologise for being off line with something like that ok
I hope they are getting more better everyday
And that you are making sure your eating and getting your much needed rest so
That you have the strength to do what you have to to and not be I’ll you’re
Going to need plenty off support at this time ok
You let me know when yu need to talk ok
You take care and write when you can
Archie

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Arch. I appreciate it. It’s been a dreadful few days. I even had bad dreams, like a nightmare that woke me up.

Have a great weekend.

Any time Rhianne any time
Let’s hope the nightmare get better in time
You have a good weekend to
And make sure your eating and sleeping or yu will have me to answer to ok
Oh and remember to have a vape lmao xx

Good Morning /Evening
Yep that flipping Virus is getting everywhere
So how are you coping and how is Fil
You take care off yourself and don’t neglect your self
As we tend to do when we worry about other folk that are I,ll
Just getting ready for work
I came of the mesh as just can’t seem to get it right
So back on the coils until I have time to play around with it
But I will get it sorted out when I have the time
My Daughter is due her girl about the 16th March
So after that I will get it sorted
Kind Regards Arch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, congratulations on the grandchild!

Are you using a mesh rebuildable atty? I know they’re finicky, but once you get it right, they’re supposed to be great.

Yes, the virus is creepy AH. And it seems like most countries are not really sure what to do. This means aside from people getting sick, vape gear is going to be harder to get now.

My FIL is better than we expected, but he still needs an operation, I think. And the VA here isn’t free anymore. :crazy:

Have a good day driving. Take care of yourself.

I’m using the steamcrave RDA and seem to having a hit and miss just now went back to my coils on one off them and haven’t hit a Dry spot yet think it must be me I’ve thinned the edges on the other one and seems ok for now will have to wait and see
As for vaping from China a lot off companies are back to 100% capacities and things should be ok by the end off the Month
3avape’s sending stuff out now got an email yesterday saying my order was completed so hope to get my Blue steam crave V2 and mesh soon
Glad to hear your Fil is better than expected what’s the Operation he needs and don’t his work have insurance to cover it that’s the great thing about the U.K. we all pay into a big pot to cover our old age Pension and the NHS + we pay into a company pension and so does our Employer
And that helps get a bigger pension so when I retire I get about 3/4 off my wages
You take care and best off luck for Fils operation
Arch:)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There’s a girl here that does testing for Steam Crave. Plus a lot of the guys here use a lot of RDAs or rebuildable tanks. I’ll look for a thread about wicking that atty and I’ll tag your name. Someone here should know some wicking tips.

We get the worst coverage for news in this country. They’re still telling people it’s no big deal, and pushing stocks! It would be funny if people weren’t getting sick and dying abroad!

When is the Vape Expo you’re going to?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My FIL is retired now, but he’s always gone to the VA for important health stuff. ( Not often.) He hasn’t been forced to pay yet, but we shall see. He might need a major bypass surgery. Other than that, he seems way better than last week.

I hope Boris doesn’t start messing with the NHS!

There’s a girl here that does testing for Steam Crave. Plus a lot of the guys here use a lot of RDAs or rebuildable tanks. I’ll look for a thread about wicking that atty and I’ll tag your name. Someone here should know some wicking tips.

We get the worst coverage for news in this country. They’re still telling people it’s no big deal, and pushing stocks! It would be funny if people weren’t getting sick and dying abroad!

When is the Vape Expo you’re going to?

Think we have had 3 Deaths in the U.K. can’t get any sanitiser daft buggers are panick buying it
I get all my info through the news outlets
The expo is in June 9/10th so looking forward to seeing it
I take it the VA is the Veteran Association’s
Thanks for looking for threads for me
Really appreciate it
Well it’s 4.37am sat morning
Just got up for a cuppa so away back to bed
Sleep safe and nite nite

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, the VA is for veterans. It was set up to be free health care.

The panic buying is crazy here too. If it gets really bad, it won’t be for months from now, anyway. And instead of food, people are stock piling toilet paper. Makes you wonder a bit. Lol

Is your Steam Crave the Aromamizer? I know a few people here use it.

Ooh, enjoy the Expo. Glad they didn’t cancel. Let me know how it went. Vaping with Vic got booted off of YT. Have you ever seen him? He’s a Scots bloke who reviews vape gear.

Stay safe now. And enjoy the weekend.

Yes I have 2 of them also sent away for the v2 and a mesh
Still waiting for them to arrive from 3avape last I heard order was completed
So it’s in the post somewhere will give it another fortnight then contact them
Everybody is going crazy for hand wipes hand towels and bog (toilet) roll funny thing is you don’t get the shits with it lmao
I have 3 1/2 months till the expo so will have to wait and see what’s going to happen
Why did he get kicked off you tube ?
Hope your having a good weekend and not burning yourself out
You take care off yourself ok
Arch

Good Morning
Hope Fil is doing ok and resting
Have you heard anything about the Surgery yet ?
Are you getting enough rest yourself
Better be you take care ok
Archie

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Arch. Thanks for asking. They’re sending him home and if they decide he needs the bypass, they’ll do it in a few months. I think they want to see if dietary changes will help with BP etc.

Everything is corona mad here, now. I just read that they’re calling on the National Guard to “protect” people from the virus in the NYC subway. I’m not sure how they can help, except by being an armed presence there. :wth:

Hope things in Glasgow are going good. Stay safe while you’re driving!! Everything is getting very creepy everywhere. :hug:

What ever you do DONT SNEEZE on the subway as they might shoot you
Glad to hear your Fil is getting home and tell him no watching the football at his Bp will go throu the roof
Things are okay over here we have corona here but it’s everywhere in the world
We just get on with life
You Both take care ok
And be safe
Arch xx

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Felix? He’s a bit of a trouble maker who’s got a bag o’ tricks. The early cartoons of him from the 30’s are pretty great!
I have a few Felix the cat DVD's I bought at a dollar store. Some are very old episodes with sub-titles. I you have an itch to scratch I can send them out to you as I am done with them. Let me know.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a few Felix the cat DVD's I bought at a dollar store. Some are very old episodes with sub-titles. I you have an itch to scratch I can send them out to you as I am done with them. Let me know.

Thanks, Rick. I could use something fun after this election! You’re a good guy and have true Christian spirit in you!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now they are just dollar store videos that are used and repackaged. They are pretty cool even older than the ones I watched as a kid. Mostly silent cartoon episodes of Felix. 1930's or maybe even a bit earlier. They just come in paper sleeves nothing fancy. I found 2 and think I have a 3rd here somewhere. I definitely need to get them to you. I will holler at you private soon. Be blessed.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Now they are just dollar store videos that are used and repackaged. They are pretty cool even older than the ones I watched as a kid. Mostly silent cartoon episodes of Felix. 1930's or maybe even a bit earlier. They just come in paper sleeves nothing fancy. I found 2 and think I have a 3rd here somewhere. I definitely need to get them to you. I will holler at you private soon. Be blessed.

The fact that you offered them is awesome! I know you’re a good guy because I’ve seen you Pif stuff here. I’m bummed because of this election stuff. :cry.:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just read 3 pages of this room.
and I WILL BE DANGED if i can FIND the recipe
for the Lime Zinger.

so am gonna ASK?

well whats da recipe for Lime Zinger please.....................

{ am compairing lime recipies for a lime recipe i wanna order for and see
what else can be made from the components}
or will i end up in the one flavor short again line.

VU Sponsors