Become a Patron!

Limitless RDTA - What Will I Get ?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

I know this was discussed at lengths here and I even remember perusing the thread... If I buy a Limitless RDTA Plus, will I get a version with the nubbin of a drip tip or an actual drip tip like what's pictured on all sites? I remember reading people were seeing one thing but receving another. Can anyone recommend a place to get one? The Limitless might be the solution to my dripping and driving so I'd like to pick up a couple but don't want the nubbin.

Sorry I really did search for the thread but couldn't find it.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah there are a couple places selling the one that comes with a drip tip. I know purecoils.Com has the right one you want. It's a little more expensive site but if you really want it. There might be other sites but I know for sure that site does because it says it in the description.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah there are a couple places selling the one that comes with a drip tip. I know purecoils.Com has the right one you want. It's a little more expensive site but if you really want it. There might be other sites but I know for sure that site does because it says it in the description.

Thanks I'll check pure coils out. Phil's a good guy so I don't mind spending a little extra if he gots what I needs.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Indeed....www.purecoils.com had the good batch of LP attys with the drip-tips....hopefully he has some left.

I bought two about a month ago.

essdub

Member For 3 Years
I received my limitless plus yesterday and it came with a nub and a drip tip.
It's a much better tank in my opinion than the original (which leaked really bad and had to refill every ten seconds). The tip is the worst part of the plus I received, but it's better than a lot of the rdas I have
It's still a very thirsty tank and I have to refill more often than I like.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received my limitless plus yesterday and it came with a nub and a drip tip.
It's a much better tank in my opinion than the original (which leaked really bad and had to refill every ten seconds). The tip is the worst part of the plus I received, but it's better than a lot of the rdas I have
It's still a very thirsty tank and I have to refill more often than I like.

Shockingly thirsty. Makes my tfv4 look economical. Using fused Claptons from Chef. Massive clouds, flavor, well maybe it's the wicking I need to play with.

VU Sponsors