Become a Patron!

(list full)Sxk billet faux dna60 list

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If you get chance can you upload some pics of our new precious? I'm like an addict waiting for my fix... as I vape on the 70W I already have lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I dont have the green authentic till tomorrow. Do you mean the dober?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
6920aaa11dca689c7c98a9daa4a0ea8e.jpg

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Can't wait for it to get here. I haven't even opened the Insider, the Exocet has been giving me such a good vape in the blue 40 watt I haven't had a reason to change it out.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Can't wait for it to get here. I haven't even opened the Insider, the Exocet has been giving me such a good vape in the blue 40 watt I haven't had a reason to change it out.

My Insider won't be here until next week at best, I think. Picked up some .5 ohm Subtank coils to hold me over until then

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
6920aaa11dca689c7c98a9daa4a0ea8e.jpg

Yeah I meant the Dober. I'd love to see your TMNT when you get I though. Interesting that they flipped the screen on these though. Any way to change it back?

I'm so impatient!! I've checked tracking like 18 times today haha!!

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I meant the Dober. I'd love to see your TMNT when you get I though. Interesting that they flipped the screen on these though. Any way to change it back?

I'm so impatient!! I've checked tracking like 18 times today haha!!

You can flip the screen from right to left on the DNA's. It's just a setting.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
You can flip the screen from right to left on the DNA's. It's just a setting.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I was under the impression that you could only do that in Escribe... I haven't had a DNA mod since before the holidays. Hopefully it's an on-board menu thing?

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
90% of you has 2 day prority. All have been dropped off!

I'm guessing I'm one of the 10% being in a small town. Oh well, I can't wait to receive it!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm guessing I'm one of the 10% being in a small town. Oh well, I can't wait to receive it!

I believe your 3 day. So Saturday latest you'll have it

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My authentic came first differences. 1 authentic has no titanium or 316 TC presets ;( the clone does! 2 the 510 threads are different. Different thread pitch. 3 authentic is a tad lighter. Build quality it's slightly better and I mean slightly better on the authentic billet.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My authentic came first differences. 1 authentic has no titanium or 316 TC presets ;( the clone does! 2 the 510 threads are different. Different thread pitch. 3 authentic is a tad lighter. Build quality it's slightly better and I mean slightly better on the authentic billet.

When I got the DNA 40 from the last buy I was really impressed with the quality - cosmetic and otherwise. I haven't handled an authentic but it would be hard to believe it could be much better in any respect than what we are getting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its great but the screen seems to be rotated the wrong way can I change it outside of escribe? As far as the vape quality its awesome been through a tank so far no problems.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Other difference is the authentic airholes are taller but thinner. The clones are wider but shorter. It's not much of a difference.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
its great but the screen seems to be rotated the wrong way can I change it outside of escribe? As far as the vape quality its awesome been through a tank so far no problems.

Try this:

Put it in lock mode. Hold down the fire and + button at the same time.

Does that do it?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Unfortunately no you only look at the screen to set up. Since it's usually covered up its not a issue with me. The authentic is missing titanium band 316 profiles dunno why them omitted them.im gonna buy a USB board and make a jumper so I can change the settings.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Try this:

Put it in lock mode. Hold down the fire and + button at the same time.

Does that do it?
I've been through every possible button combination. Escribe is needed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh thats unfortunate I guess eventually I'll get around to using escribe to fix it. I did see on the evolv site for the dna40 that holding power and + works but yea our board doesn't seem to have that function it locks ohms instead.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
But did you try this....UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START

If you don't know then you are too young. All kidding aside...I can't wait to get mine. Of course I have to wait till Saturday, because living in Florida you might as well be living on an island. Mail always takes forever here.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
But did you try this....UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START

If you don't know then you are too young. All kidding aside...I can't wait to get mine. Of course I have to wait till Saturday, because living in Florida you might as well be living on an island. Mail always takes forever here.
That only works on authentic billet boxes

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well my father passed away this morning. Around 4am I won't be around that much but if it's a emergency contact Crazydmnd or bkind they havey cell number.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Well my father passed away this morning. Around 4am I won't be around that much but if it's a emergency contact Crazydmnd or bkind they havey cell number.

I know you knew it was coming but I know you can never be prepared.. So sorry man hit me up if you need anything at all...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Sorry to hear this dre. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Oh no @dre I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

I'm so sorry dre. Let us know if you need anything brother.

gerardgallegos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm so so sorry for your loss.

gerardgallegos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, quick question(s) . What kind of coils do I need to buy? Never had a device like this... And what do you guys prefer, Kanger or Nautilus?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

My condolences and prayers to my BRO Dre<3<3:hug:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sadz for you and the family dre. You guys take care of everything you need to attend to. Don't give the buy a second thought at this point.

We can hold down the fort here - and that really shouldn't take much. For what it's worth - mine arrived today safe & sound.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, quick question(s) . What kind of coils do I need to buy? Never had a device like this... And what do you guys prefer, Kanger or Nautilus?

There's a list of compatible coils up on the DNA 40 group buy thread - someplace. Lemme go see if I can find it.

ETA: Coils & observations:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/2nd-blue-billet-box-dna40-group-buy.317019/page-9#post-1713529

Not sure if that's a complete list of all coils that will fit but it's a very good start.

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I think it's on the Billet thread too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Damn Dre, very sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Words are inadequate at times like this but I've always liked the sentiment expressed in the quote below:

What we have once enjoyed we can never lose.
All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
- Helen Keller

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
@dre my thoughts and deepest sympathies go to you and your whole family.

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry for your loss @dre
Going thru the same situation with my father in law.

Pm me if you have any extra boro glass that you can sell me

Also thanks for another great group buy, Dober looks dope!!!!!!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Good morning everyone! Everyone should have there dober already. How are you liking it? Trying to get distracted for a few hours.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Good morning everyone! Everyone should have there dober already. How are you liking it? Trying to get distracted for a few hours.

Believe it not, I haven't even set mine up yet! I'm waiting until my Insider comes from 3F. I took it out of the plastic to give it a good look, but the blue one I bought from you is keeping me super happy for now with the OCC coils! Thanks brother.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Believe it not, I haven't even set mine up yet! I'm waiting until my Insider comes from 3F. I took it out of the plastic to give it a good look, but the blue one I bought from you is keeping me super happy for now with the OCC coils! Thanks brother.

The panels are what makes it pop. You should look into a juma button and tip like I had. I think it made the mod complete.

VU Sponsors