Become a Patron!

Local Vape Group "MASS Vapers" (active and helpful)

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Massachusetts has one of the highest tobacco taxes in the country. MA bought in to the tobacco bonds heavily and that's why there's a serious lack of vape shops in MA. You will notice that states with higher tobacco taxes, have the least vape shops. This is no coincidence. Figure it out for yourself, it's not a conspiracy.

Here's a good facebook group for MA vapers, trading is ok but no online vendors and no spamming. Local shops are welcome to join and engage but it's an "ad-free" environment. Lot's of seasoned vets here and people who pay it forward.

Here's how to find it...

1) search fb for "MASS vapers" group
2) use this URL - https://www.facebook.com/groups/vapetechnologies/
3) Scan this QR code w/ your smart device....
MassVapers.jpg

The admins of this page have gotten together to start heavily promoting this group and these are the cards which are being distributed all around MA. It's next to impossible to open a vape shop in MA due to the bonds MA has with the tobacco companies. We're doing some serious activism here guys, Mass is in big trouble. Please join!

Last edited:

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's awesome! I'll have to come by sometime and show you guys some prototypes of my dual 18650 unregulated mosfet boxes I make right here in MA. There's also some people in the group mentioned above that do "brick and mortar Saturdays" where a group of people drive around MA, NH, and RI to hit up shops, so feel free to join and introduce yourself!

VapeTech710 (4).jpg VapeTech710 (5).jpg VapeTech710 (7).jpg VapeTech710 (8).jpg VapeTech710 (14).jpg VapeTech710 (16).jpg 001.jpg

VU Sponsors