Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm looking for a 454 big block. I don't care if it's an authentic or a clone. Really I'm just looking for more unique drippers to add to my collection, maybe an onslaught or another cats RDA. I've got a ton of stuff to trade, or cash if need be. I'll post up some of my tradeables if anyone shows interest in this.

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have 5 454 clones in my hands by week's end; I will build one and evaluate; if positive, I will post again

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing how the clone hold up. That's what I'll probably go with.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually just picked up another cats RDA, it's the infinite clone. I had traded my fast tech version a while back. The infinite clone is the shit BUT the positive screw was stripped so I had to replace it. There are a hundred different ways to build this thing, I have a dual royal wire 22g build at the moment that rocks. My biggest issue with the cats is wicking, I don't really know the best way to wick horizontal coils for this thing. This is why the 454 appealed to me so much because it's similar to the cats but with much more space and superior airflow.

Satia78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you have to trade?

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
APO clone, authentic patriot 1.2, authentic tugboat, mephisto clone, a few different plume veil clones, a black magma clone, Veritas clone. I picked up an infinite cats RDA that I would trade because I realllllly want an authentic 454 if the clones aren't up to par.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually just picked up another cats RDA, it's the infinite clone. I had traded my fast tech version a while back. The infinite clone is the shit BUT the positive screw was stripped so I had to replace it. There are a hundred different ways to build this thing, I have a dual royal wire 22g build at the moment that rocks. My biggest issue with the cats is wicking, I don't really know the best way to wick horizontal coils for this thing. This is why the 454 appealed to me so much because it's similar to the cats but with much more space and superior airflow.
Yeah I like the new IGO - W6 as well you can build it as well a million ways have not built it yet waiting for some more gauges tommorrow I will probably overdose on Nic hahaha :) I myself like the Magma clone but there are several the 454 has me interested as well thinking about it

poolprousa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the clone 454; pretty good except there are burrs on the airhole ring that cause friction and scraping. I took a dremel tool to mine and sanded it down a bit, works fine...but I'm not going to buy anymore to sell. I have 4 with burrs left; if you want to fool-around with it, and want one (or four) for a great price, I'll take a loss and sell you 1 for $10 or 4 for $30, shipping included...just message me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors