Become a Patron!

Looking For A Distributor In the UK

Hello Everyone and greetings from us at #velvetvapes

This is who we are in a Nutshell

Velvet Vapes Artisan E-Liquids

"Pear Berry" by Velvet Vapes Artisan E-Liquid is a perfect all day vape combining fresh and creamy fruit flavours.

It is hand brewed using various techniques for three good weeks allowing the flavour notes to be in perfect harmony.

Juicy organic ripe pear immediately opens the symphony of taste followed by 3 layers of cream,raw cane and palm sugar which helps to balance the exit on the palette with 2 types of sweet tasting fresh strawberries.

The flavor extracts are organic and we use only the finest ingredients sourced globally and domestically. Our vape safe liquids are proudly made in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . Our liquid blends are comprised of 50% VG / 50% PG. Our flavors are extracted from actual base ingredients and we offer 6mg nicotine strength however this can be customised to suit different taste buds for international markets. Most importantly Velvet Vapes Artisan E Liquids are 100% diacetyl free.

Our interviews & reviews

Timmy Chin's Review

Richard Ng's Review

Malaysian Vape Reviews

Interview with Malaysian Vape Reviews

Follow us on Instagram
#velvetvapes

Our Motto
#smokingissoyesterday

Call/whatsapp
+6001111559135
+600182227652

Email us at
[email protected]

Thank you
Leon Eli Franciscus
Founder/Brewer

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

My name is Leon Eli Franciscus from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia..

I have been free of cigarettes for the past year and a month plus..

Recently my dad and I started a small E-Liquid business here in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia..

This is what we do and we are currently looking to expand our business overseas..

Please let me share this with all of you..

Hello Everyone and greetings from us at #velvetvapes

This is who we are in a Nutshell

"Pear Berry" by Velvet Vapes Artisan E-Liquid is a perfect all day vape combining fresh and creamy fruit flavours.

It is hand brewed using various techniques for three good weeks allowing the flavour notes to be in perfect harmony.

Juicy organic ripe pear immediately opens the symphony of taste followed by 3 layers of cream,raw cane and palm sugar which helps to balance the exit on the palette with 2 types of sweet tasting fresh strawberries.

The flavor extracts are organic and we use only the finest ingredients sourced globally and domestically. Our vape safe liquids are proudly made in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia . Our liquid blends are comprised of 50% VG / 50% PG. Our flavors are extracted from actual base ingredients and we offer 6mg nicotine strength however this can be customised to suit different taste buds for international markets. Most importantly Velvet Vapes Artisan E Liquids are 100% diacetyl free.

Our interviews & reviews

Timmy Chin's Review

Richard Ng's Review

Malaysian Vape Reviews

Interview with Malaysian Vape Reviews

Follow us on Instagram
#velvetvapes

Our Motto
#smokingissoyesterday

Call/whatsapp
+6001111559135
+600182227652

Email us at
[email protected]

Thank you
Leon Eli Franciscus
Founder/Brewer

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi @velvetvapes and welcome to VU, Glad you found us, however, this area in fact is not used for introducing a vape business, rather for introducing members themselves, that said I am moving your thread to unlisted vendor area and maybe you could start another thread in the new members area telling us about you and how you found vaping. Enjoy your stay here, welcome again:)

Last edited:

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello ! Welcome to the forum :) Impressive work ;)

VU Sponsors