Become a Patron!

iXvirtuoso

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a lipo powered box mod capable of around 150w. I can't seem to find anything that suits me other than paying £150+ for a DNA200 mod. I love the DNA200 chip, but after paying 120 for the Reuleaux DNA200, I don't really have the urge to get another expensive mod for a while.
Any of you beautiful folk able to recommend anything below the £100 mark?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The VT200 (Black) is on a flash sale at Gearbest right now for $94.47 (That should be well under the £100 mark). That has a supposed 1300mah 3s Lipo. I have 2 from early runs that are between 1000-1100mah. The new ones may be 1300mah but mine aren't. Other than that I have nothing negative to say about the mod.

iXvirtuoso

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome, I'll go take a look and hopefully pick one up. I might even get chance to pick one up while I'm in Florida next week.
Thanks for your help :)

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just watched a review on YouTube for a Smok micro one 150 kit with a tank that also comes with a RBA deck. Nice and small. 1900 mha lipo battery. Had a good review.

iXvirtuoso

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just watched a review on YouTube for a Smok micro one 150 kit with a tank that also comes with a RBA deck. Nice and small. 1900 mha lipo battery. Had a good review.
Awesome, didn't realise smok had anything that high wattage with a lipo, plus their tech rocks! Thank you :)

VU Sponsors