Become a Patron!

Looking for a nice clear RDA

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've seen a few of these around and wondered if anyone had a clear RDA that didn't have any leaking or other miscellaneous problems. Something along the lines of this
fishbone.png
I really like the fact that you can see the coils, and I would think when its firing it clouds up, I think that would be really interesting looking. Figured I would get some opinions before buying something that leaks like all over the place. This specific RDAs air holes just seem like they would leak a bit if you dripped in the wrong spot.
images

I know you would have your coils sitting over the air holes and I havent used an RDA yet. My RTA's coils sit right over the air holes in my Ohmega beast, but I'm not dripping right onto them so..yeah.

If anyone has an RDA with clear glass similar to this one and it works well, fill me in please :D

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a side airflow but grab a US1 from Trinity Glass Tanks. It's a great little compact flavor RDA.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've seen a few of these around and wondered if anyone had a clear RDA that didn't have any leaking or other miscellaneous problems. Something along the lines of this
View attachment 65673
I really like the fact that you can see the coils, and I would think when its firing it clouds up, I think that would be really interesting looking. Figured I would get some opinions before buying something that leaks like all over the place. This specific RDAs air holes just seem like they would leak a bit if you dripped in the wrong spot.
images

I know you would have your coils sitting over the air holes and I havent used an RDA yet. My RTA's coils sit right over the air holes in my Ohmega beast, but I'm not dripping right onto them so..yeah.

If anyone has an RDA with clear glass similar to this one and it works well, fill me in please :D
The main issue about "bottom in" airflow RDAs is over dripping. Another would be that the wick(s) are touching the air holes, which might cause eJuice seeping into the airflow holes.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a side airflow but grab a US1 from Trinity Glass Tanks. It's a great little compact flavor RDA.
I remember, one of the Mutation X versions (version 3 if I'm not mistaken) had an optional "glass" cap with a fixed (none adjustable) side airflow, which also delivers real good flavor.

aspr

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tugboat v2 with a trinity cap

Screw You.
I'm From Texas.

theepicpath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with SirRichardRear lol I bought a glass chuff cap for my mutation v1 a long time ago and it just looked messy and not pleasent.

VU Sponsors