Become a Patron!

Looking for advice on Evic Vt temperature control.

Hello today I started vaping with my Evic VT on variable temp mode with the Ni coil that came with the kit at 550°f 30W, so far it seems to be doing fine, I'm just curious to hear from fellow owners of the mod as to what the safest settings are and what settings people have found to conserve liquid.

vwfan79

Member For 4 Years
I have the evic mini and run my ni200 coil at 480° 60w, I found by upping the wattage it get to temp faster and don't waste any of my hit at lower temps. Not a huge savings on liquid but a little.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I imagine your using the Ego One Mega tank that came in the Evic kit? If you notice the Ni200 coils that Joyetech makes have real small juice holes, so compared to other tanks (im using a Uwell Crown) you are saving juice by default. I run my Evic Mini at 45watts 480f on Ni200 coils and flavor/ vapor production is top notch.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello today I started vaping with my Evic VT on variable temp mode with the Ni coil that came with the kit at 550°f 30W, so far it seems to be doing fine, I'm just curious to hear from fellow owners of the mod as to what the safest settings are and what settings people have found to conserve liquid.

In terms of safety, it is recommended on the manual to vape temperature control below 50W to ensure safe operation if I remember correctly. I always use mine at 40W and vape anywhere from 400-550F. It's mainly preference.

Thanks y'all. Have any of y'all tried using kanthol 1.0 coils on VW mode? I used a 0.5 Kanthol and it worked good, but when it came time to replace it I only had a 1.0 that was included when I bought my EgoOne and no matter how much I prime the coil it seems hit me with a horrible burn taste. Thank kinda why I made the transition to VT mode.

thejman

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That happens with a few coils. It should go away. You can speed it up by blowing while firing and priming it.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors