Become a Patron!

Looking for Beard no32

Mikey Gee

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys.....I normally order beard 32 in bulk....like 20-30 120ml bottles at a time. My normal supplier like many others has 0 stock. I know that the vape industry is under fire at this point. I do not have the time to make my own at this point....I don't even know if Beard has been approved by the FDA. I was ordering from Vapor Society Supply but they are all out of Beard 32 in any fashion. I'm looking for 120ml 3mg. Anyone know of a reputable supplier? I don't want to spend 18-20 per bottle. I was paying 10-12 per 120ml. I know I have to start making my own but this month don't have time to start using the gallon of NIC i bought....lol....maybe next month.
Thanks all,
Mike

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys.....I normally order beard 32 in bulk....like 20-30 120ml bottles at a time. My normal supplier like many others has 0 stock. I know that the vape industry is under fire at this point. I do not have the time to make my own at this point....I don't even know if Beard has been approved by the FDA. I was ordering from Vapor Society Supply but they are all out of Beard 32 in any fashion. I'm looking for 120ml 3mg. Anyone know of a reputable supplier? I don't want to spend 18-20 per bottle. I was paying 10-12 per 120ml. I know I have to start making my own but this month don't have time to start using the gallon of NIC i bought....lol....maybe next month.
Thanks all,
Mike

I just saw both freebase and salts No. 32 at Flawless Vape Shop for $9.99. They have a $6.00 adult signature fee. I don't know what shipping would be, but that sounds like a decent deal to me if shipping isn't exorbitant.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is eightvape still shipping? They just stopped in our zip! Not even an option to send it with a delivery confirmation signature fee!
Yes but they are using a new shipping company (as are others) that is only setup for certain states (they are trying to expand that to more areas) As far as I know, most all places now will have higher shipping charges and require adult signature (and you have to be home when they deliver) I ordered some hardware from another place using the same shipper (took longer but all was well) because if higher shipping costs and fee for signature it'a better to make a big order.
I just looked and eight vape has it in 3 mg for about $12 (sounds yummy) They are a good company and I have ordered from them before.

thor363

Member For 3 Years
Yes but they are using a new shipping company (as are others) that is only setup for certain states (they are trying to expand that to more areas) As far as I know, most all places now will have higher shipping charges and require adult signature (and you have to be home when they deliver) I ordered some hardware from another place using the same shipper (took longer but all was well) because if higher shipping costs and fee for signature it'a better to make a big order.
I just looked and eight vape has it in 3 mg for about $12 (sounds yummy) They are a good company and I have ordered from them before.
They were previously delivering here, and I'd been using them for years and my orders were large and plentiful. Lately they started with signature confirmation, and now down to 'we don't deliver to that zip. That's ok, I guess it was time to start learning to DIY a bit more. Thanks for that update!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know I have to start making my own but this month don't have time to start using the gallon of NIC i bought....lol....maybe next month.
Did you every get around to making your own DIY juices? How strong is the nic you have (and how did you store it)?

VU Sponsors