Become a Patron!

Looking For Content Writers or Blogger

phelix

Unlisted Vendor
I am starting a new online vapor store. I am looking for some content writers that could offer, reviews, whats new, whats hot and informational articles about the vaping community. I hope this is posted into the correct thread. But if anyone is excellent at writing or blogging and knows a ton about the vaping community I'd love to hear from you! Will pay of course.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a ton about the vaping community...I've been in it for over 4 years now.....and I can say with some authority on the subject ...they are all fucking wierdos.

EpicVapeDeals

Unlisted Vendor
I know this is an extremely old thread, but I need the same services for my website if anyone is interested. I was going to utilize a marketplace, but I'd rather check the crowd here first. Thanks!

EmptyBottles

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I have been in the vaping community for 5+ years now and I am working within the industry as well, I am currently employed running marketing as well as other aspects for a well known company in Canada. What would the commitment/compensation be for this job? ie how many articles weekly + length of each? What would the pay be like either weekly or per article?

Sent from the bottom of the bottle

I know this is an extremely old thread, but I need the same services for my website if anyone is interested. I was going to utilize a marketplace, but I'd rather check the crowd here first. Thanks!
Hey idk if you found people but I have lots of writing experience and a have been vaping for 10+ years.

If you still need to hire writers still I would be interested to talk about possible opportunities. You can reach me by email- removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting a new online vapor store. I am looking for some content writers that could offer, reviews, whats new, whats hot and informational articles about the vaping community. I hope this is posted into the correct thread. But if anyone is excellent at writing or blogging and knows a ton about the vaping community I'd love to hear from you! Will pay of course.

If you still need to hire writers still I would be interested to talk about possible opportunities. You can reach me by email-removed

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors