Become a Patron!

Looking for Guidance on Where to Start!

Hello,

I am new to this forum community and very excited to get involved ! I am looking forward to contributing and learning from the community.

Could someone guide me in the right direction for where to start? Are there any specific threads; resource ; areas of the forum that you would recommend for a newcomer?

Any advice on how to get the most out of this forum would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Be careful buying from other members that have not been here for a while. You can see from their profile how long they have been here and also they have a "rating" score, to indicate how well their deals have "gone down".
Be polite and ask your questions. Use the "search" to see if your questions have already been answered.
Remember we are world wide and what is "right" in one country may not be right here in the USA.
Relax and enjoy, we are here to help each other.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Welcome!
Your off to a good start. Could search the sub forum titles to find an interest, then the threads within. And there's a search top/right that can be handy.

You can post questions here or there may be a thread for it and post it there.
Looking for anything particular atm?

Do you vape now? Want to stop/replace cigarettes?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU:cheers:
I can't add much here that hasn't been said, how long have you been vaping?
You'll find the folks here are eager to help with whatever vape questions you have.
Have a wonderful stay and enjoy the forum

VU Sponsors