Attachments

• Looking for influencer.jpg
    Looking for influencer.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You're reinventing the wheel. Your site appears to have three corners & edges, though. There's some more work your company needs to consider and get sorted out. The site will reflect that.

Do not care for the whole idea of "influencers". Why not call a spade a spade, they are sales people, or more derogatory "shills". If you make, retail a product you might consider one that sales itself. Think about cotton socks for example.

Every year for Christmas I get socks with a family member citing, "can never have enough socks." I have nearing two dresser drawers full of socks. Doesn't matter, will get socks again this year I'm sure. I can visit a few different local retailers any time, or visit Amazon and buy socks.

Retailers do not need to market/influence/shill them, socks sell themselves. If you have over a decade in vaping you've surely noted products that do likewise. 510 pins often keep getting bought up for example. I'd love find a good squonking 510 pin, one what resists corroding.

Do I need a marketer to let me use a search engine and find stainless steel resists corrosion? No. Do I need someone to point out the better brand to use? Maybe. Regardless 510 pins still sell themselves. Keep your retailing on site, call it something like customer service. *shrugs*

VU Sponsors