Become a Patron!

Looking for Savage Jackman clone. Cinnamon Coffeecake, strawberries and whipped cream

Hello fellow mixers,
I live in the Netherlands. Unfortunately my favourite e-liquid Jackman by Savage isn't available in my country. I tried buying it directly from savage but they don't ship to my country. I couldn't find a US suplier who is willing to send it to the Netherlands. So my only solution is mixing it myself so far without any luck. Is there anybody who can help me out with a recipe that comes close? I would appreciate a little help very much, thanks in advance.
Main ingredients according to the title on the box;
Coffeecake (with a hint of cinnamon)
Strawberries
Whipped cream

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hello fellow mixers,
I live in the Netherlands. Unfortunately my favourite e-liquid Jackman by Savage isn't available in my country. I tried buying it directly from savage but they don't ship to my country. I couldn't find a US suplier who is willing to send it to the Netherlands. So my only solution is mixing it myself so far without any luck. Is there anybody who can help me out with a recipe that comes close? I would appreciate a little help very much, thanks in advance.
Strawberries
Whipped cream

Hi, :wave: Welcome to the forum.

I am unable to help you but I may know a few people who can steer you in the proper direction.
I will tag them for you in this post.

@wildgypsy70 @Huckleberried @Smoky Blue

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow mixers,
Strawberries
Whipped cream

Never had it, and I am not sure what flavors you have to work with. I take it you are new to mixing :)

Most on mixing forums do not venture into store-bought juices as we mix all of our juices, so it might be a touch hard and you really need to know your flavors.

I only use flavorah, and I do not know how easy it is to get into the Netherlands.. but I would try out all the cake flavors.. find the cake base.. then add a tiny touch of cinnamon.. or even try mixing in a cinnamon roll or danish.. Pick a strawberry flavor you like and then add in some whipped cream.

for something like this, this is what my recipe would look like:

Pound cake flv 1.4%
Sweet dough .6%
Rich cinnamon .06%
Strawberry 1%
Whipped cream .8%

I would let this steep for a week and test it out.. it really sounds tasty :) Good luck in your search!

Never had it, and I am not sure what flavors you have to work with. I take it you are new to mixing :)

Most on mixing forums do not venture into store-bought juices as we mix all of our juices, so it might be a touch hard and you really need to know your flavors.

I only use flavorah, and I do not know how easy it is to get into the Netherlands.. but I would try out all the cake flavors.. find the cake base.. then add a tiny touch of cinnamon.. or even try mixing in a cinnamon roll or danish.. Pick a strawberry flavor you like and then add in some whipped cream.

for something like this, this is what my recipe would look like:

Pound cake flv 1.4%
Sweet dough .6%
Rich cinnamon .06%
Strawberry 1%
Whipped cream .8%

I would let this steep for a week and test it out.. it really sounds tasty :) Good luck in your search!

Hello Smoky Blue,
Thanks a lot for your input. I appreciate this very much. You are right, I am relatively new to mixing. It is also something I feel I need to get better at since they are talking about a flavor ban in the Netherlands coming next year. I actually buy my aroma's in my favourite local vaping shop, not caring about the brand. From now on I will pay more attention to it. I'll give your recipe a try as soon as I can find the ingrediënts mentioned by you. Thanks again.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Smoky Blue,
Thanks a lot for your input. I appreciate this very much. You are right, I am relatively new to mixing. It is also something I feel I need to get better at since they are talking about a flavor ban in the Netherlands coming next year. I actually buy my aroma's in my favourite local vaping shop, not caring about the brand. From now on I will pay more attention to it. I'll give your recipe a try as soon as I can find the ingrediënts mentioned by you. Thanks again.

Good luck and if you have any questions, just ask. We have some super good mixers here :)

VU Sponsors